logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Officer en G4S en Asheville, NC

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 7 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Easy job but management is very stressful

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
It’s probably the easiest job you will ever have, but management never answers phone calls or texts. Since I’m not a site supervisor they don’t pick up for me when I have problems about the current site supervisor. Also don’t plan on taking any time off because they are ALWAYS short handed and there’s not enough people to ever cover anything. Management keeps promising pay bumps but you never get it. Pay is way too low at this site and you don’t make enough for what they require of you. Only thing I like is my actual job which is why I stay

Pros

Easy job, laid back

Contras

Pay, management, communication, no time off

It’s a job

There isn’t room for advancement really. You are stuck working long hours and days off if people call in and you can’t be replaced. High turn over rate.

Pros

Nothing I can think of

Contras

Too many consecutive days working back to back. 2+ months is 12-16hr days 7 days a week.
Cultura laboral

Overall

The company is very professional and good to work for. They work with you on your scheduling work hours and etc.they also have good benefits and decent pay.

Pay far to low

The pay is ridiculously low. Unless you're a supervisor or above, this job will always be viewed as transitional employment. And while you can very much enjoy your current job placement and duties, if you don't have Military or Law Enforcement experience, there is very little to NO room for growth within the company.

Excellent supervisory support

Great team spirit. The BEST co-workers. Sharp uniforms. Slightly below market pay compensation. Group health insurance valueless. Pay issues take time to resolve. World-class professional area management with the best job-site supervision and training is why G4S is the best.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Enjoyed my post, poor pay, no advancement opportunity at the time.

Enjoyed my time with G4S, good people on site. The ability to use the company computer training was awesome. I felt welcome and would have stayed if the pay was better.

No good

I applied as a security guard. Hired on as a security guard next day they tell me I need to be a dispatcher. I don't work for liars and I ain't going to be a dispatcher. I left my stuff at the office door. See ya

Contras

Unorganized and liars. Boring job also
  • Empresas