logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Guard en G4S en Portland, OR

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 5 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Not a great company to work for

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
A typical day at work was sitting in a chair watching security cameras, then once an hour getting up and doing a patrol. I learned how to write reports and some about the equipment I was monitoring. The hardest part about the job was having my management know I walked almost 10miles after work every night not getting home till 3-4am then wanting me back at work at 8am.
Cultura laboral

About to be a former employee

Management does not care about you. Training is a joke. In my training class a guy was literally falling a sleep in the class and the trainer didn't care she just kept reading the Powerpoint. I asked for new a uniform over a week ago and I never heard anything back, but" we'll see what we can do". I was also given a used uniform. How do I know it was used? I found a CPR card in the pocket of the uniform. That is disgusting! Thank god. I only wore it twice before I noticed.

Pros

Short hours

Contras

Management just wants bodies with a pulse

Bad company

They are a bad company two work for and I would not recommend them for a job now or forever they are a terrible company two work for and they are disorganized

Cultura laboral

A good company to work for.

I enjoined the years I worked for them. I liked all of my co-workers. I learned about having patients. I enjoyed the inter action with the employees. A typical day was checking IDS and patrolling inside building.The management did not come around to check the site often enough.

nothing to say

Nothing to say about this company as I no longer work for them. Its a security company. Its a big company to work for. I really don't have much to say about this company.

Pros

n/a

n/a
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

• Empresas