logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Guard en G4S en Nashville, TN

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 13 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,409 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Reasonable work place, but can be umfair and hazardous.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Fair and reasonable with hours depending on the post, can be unfair and the work environment can be hostile. Overall it's a good job to have and good to have on the resume.

Pros

Advancement in the company. Looks good on resume.

Contras

Unfair at times, hostile work environment, pay can be low, and the company and main office is disorganized.

Over Look this One

They never paid what they said they would pay. The management was terrible. Looking into the history of the company I found that they had some moral issues going on.

Pros

Not many.

Contras

lied about the pay, never got the right amount you were owed, and never moved you around from post to post.

great work place

Normal comfortable job maintain a great work ethic in any situation not really hard if you follow directions working around guest everyday, meeting people and helping to meet the public & staff safety satisfaction.

fun workplace

Busy and I love it. I learn a lot working at different site. Management was okay depends on the site I work at. The hardest part of the job is when you get people who don't want to follower the rules. I enjoy about the job was meeting new people

Pros

working different site

The supervisors suck.

I started as a supervisor. I didn't like telling officers to stay past their shift. In some cases the captain would make the officer stay past 16 hours. She would fix the time, so it didn't look illegal. Because of her practices at that work site, I stepped down. She retaliated by scheduling me to different sites, knowing I couldn't work them. I eventually resigned after my calling the H.R. department and them not doing anything. I them spoke to corporate and again...crickets.

Pros

great trainers

racist
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Not a stable work environment

Job station change at no moment notice til day of. Pay is decent and paid time off. Working personal doesn't comply well with daily life.

Great learning opportunity

Management is seriously lacking with this company, but overall I do enjoy my job and coworkers. My typical day at work consist of a lot of multi-tasking. It can sometimes be stressful, but staying busy helps the shift go by fast. The job itself is not hard. What is hard is having to maintain your professionalism when dealing with rude people.

Low Paying company

A typical day at work for G4S would be checking in and out visitors that come in on the property. I learned that security is a very serious job. Management was never around to solve any issues or complaints. The rules would constantly change without notice and we would be penalized for them. The hardest part of the job was understanding the policies and procedures as they changed daily. The most enjoyable part was getting to work at metro water locations and seeing the history of the water treatment plants.

Pros

Independent workplace

Contras

Pay was very low no benefits

fun and productive workplace

every day is a good day at work, i learned punctuality and uniform is very important. i also learned that customer service is very important to the customer. Management is well aware of employees and keeps everything intact. The coworkers were all very sweet and The most enjoyable part about the job was getting the task completed.

G4s

I learned a new repect for the Security Officer/Guard career I work with some great folks and even though some overly qualified they didn't get hung up on it. I was always encouraged to apply for pomotions and upgraded poitions.

Pros

I do my job and always get paid

Contras

if you want to put in for a job with the same company but in another state, no one can help get information for you.
Cultura laboral

summary

i didnt really like working for this comapnt at all. I didn't like the hours and the days i worked on.
Cultura laboral

Love the job its something different

Love the job, the responsibility and working with others, downfall we do not get any raises

Pros

Straight shifts
Cultura laboral

need better pay and benefits

the pay and the benefits are not very good. and people you may sometimes work for can be difficult. there is not a steady environment. you feel like an outsider in the work place.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general