G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Guard en G4S en Memphis, TN

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 13 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.269 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
As a security guard, I learned quite a bit in make sure the area I worked were secure. The management at the location I worked at was overall good, except for the head manager who let a select few employees do what they wanted and when.
Cultura laboral
They are by far one of best security companies to work for the pay is excellent and they have great post's. You can make lots of overtime. I really recommend G4S.
Pros
Salary, Opportunities For Overtime, Great Jobs
Benefits are Costly
Cultura laboral
When was working for them my days were very active and productive i got along with everyone. The company was very professional and I had a lot of fun learning new things and meeting new people.
Cultura laboral
Satified with the company, but not their ability to recognize a well trained and skill new employee. I would only work in the high value client part of the company.
Pros
Great daily pay system
Contras
Have too my egos in management
Cultura laboral
This is a "worldwide" security company. It provides health insurance and a chance to set up your 401k. They have different sites all over the Memphis area including Mississippi. Just keep in mind all site or supervisor arent the same..
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Working forG4S is one of the best place to work advancement. you received the best of training,what ever you need went it come to changing your uniform out or personal business they are there to help you
Cultura laboral
G4S is a good company to work for. i love working for them. they have good mangers that work with you whenever you need to be off. they also happy and love to hear from they employees.
Cultura laboral
the managers need to be well trained on what to do the company itself is unorganized the associates are messy as well as the site supervisor overall ok
Pros
ok pay
Contras
mangers, an the company as a whole is unorginized
Cultura laboral
A typical night of work was lonely and quiet. I learned to manage my time wisely. There was not much communication. My co-worker were as friendly as to be expected. The hardest part of my job was walking in the dark. Not much light. I really like securing and moving about.
Pros
I was able to walk for exercise
no insurance
Cultura laboral
Hard but educational day. I learned how to be better at security. Management wasn't very helpful to me. The job wasn't very hard. I enjpoyed helping others.
Cultura laboral
Ensuring the highest level of customer service. Responsible for the safety and securing of private grounds and clients.
Pros
Free lunches and greeting new people witha smile and positve attitude
security and safety
Cultura laboral
Secure the area in building and grounds of industrial plants, commercial buildings, docks, camp areas and work sites Warned violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking and carrying forbidding items Watch for reported ill regularities, such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes and security doors left unlocked
Cultura laboral
It was my first job. And there was no room for advancement and i rarely knew what most I would be working at. I didnt like the job that much