logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Guard en G4S en Las Vegas, NV

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 10 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,407 evaluaciones

Relaxed

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
A typical day at work was relaxed. What I learned was you can not take off from the job or you will lose your job. Management does not work well with the employee on being off.

Managers are horrible.

They will change your schedule in the middle of the shift.The pay is not with industry competitors. You only get 1 uniform. You might not get a break during a 10 hour shift. If you are looking for a starter security job don’t look here. They provide no training.

This Company is a JOKE

The office ppl are horrible there’s a lot of favoritism, lack of communication, they just need a body so the posts are covered , you can’t really get much opportunities here

Pros

Some sites pay good and OT sometimes!

Contras

Lack of communication, just need body’s to man posts, a lot of favoritism, the office has poor attitude and really unorganized

Disorganized unfair

I feel that they're on unfair and did it very disorganized company they don't appreciate the overtime that you put in. They get other employees to fabricate stories so that they find ways to get rid of you I do not recommend this company for anyone.
Cultura laboral

G4S is a great company to work for the management this company is very experienced the treat their employees well they work along with their employees

G4S is an outstanding company to be employed by they treat their employees well their management is well structured they acknowledge an employee's performance they give achievement awards to the employees that do well in egg knowledge in their performance on the job I highly recommend this security company in this town as one of the top ones to be glad to be employed by

Pros

Employees are treated very fairly

I have none
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

broke down sites

did not have proper equipment to do job. got a new uniform every other year. no time for breaks. company did not help employees unless it was very important of life threatening

Fun to work with G4S.

G4S gave me the opportunity to work with them on a different line of industry {security}. I learned to interact with people in the work place. My Area Supervisor at present is very supportive in all aspect of my job. He regularly communicates with me and give me timely updates on what to do and not what to do. However, no salary increases for the past 3 years I've been working in my present job site, No medical benefits whatsoever, too.

Pros

Enjoyable, as I am left alone in my job site.

No healthcare benefits.

Disrespectuful, and lacking honesty

Despite being hired on at their "top level of security" They placed me into a position slotted for their lowest level. They did not talk to me about this before hand and they didn't even bother to try and figure out if the particular schedule they put me on would be okay for my personal life.
Cultura laboral

Security place observe , report.

Secured hoa enviorments. Observed and report anything unusual. Had all type of sights as far as banks, hoa which i worked for, hospitals, bus stations and etc. They have multiple g4s in different countries. Great place to work.

Pros

Time off compensation

No breaks for hoa

Grave shift

I worked the grave shift and it was pretty boring. I learned that drunk people are pretty easy to deal with when treating them with respect. My co-workers were good people that were just working a job. I want a career.

Contras

Long shifts, and crabby people
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general