logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Guard en G4S en Colorado Springs, CO

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 5 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones

The Hardest Part Of The Job

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
The hardest part about this job is not knowing if you are doing things right. At the site i am at, training is very short and they will look down on you for not knowing things

Pros

great for college students

training needs improvment

Ok if you have no life

There is no work/life balance. Management is horrible. They are unhelpful and do not honor their word. If you have a real problem at the job, the company will throw you under the bus.

I hate my job...

I was lied too when my contract was transferred. I was told I would be keeping my schedule and location... lost everything! Have to start over again. I’ve been at my post for several years with two other companies; with no problems.No 40 hours or OT for the first year. Massive pay loss during ‘holidays season’; makes it impossible to survive.The ‘uniforms’ are not respected by the public. No self protection if I get jumped. There is no COVID policy in place. No PPE. No social distancing; you have to take care of yourself and hope you don’t get in trouble. If you tell them your afraid, your ignored. I have benefits I can’t afford to use. I feel like I’m just another dollar to the company. They don’t care about the employees only their business. I have worked for other companies, that have Some compassion. One of my worst choices....

Pros

A job
Cultura laboral

Not a place I would recommend to anybody

Very poor communication from management as well as supervisors if any mandatory overtime if your replacement doesn’t show up no guidance,Very little to no encouragement lots of gossip and backstabbing very unhealthy relationships highly stressful on you are psyche not recommend it

Pros

Good hours and good pay

Contras

Very stressful very on reliable no communication

A Great Job

Only thing about this company is that they don't hire per job per seniority. Others can come aboard and get the higher paid jobs . A really great opportunity to learn about others .

Pros

great staff

no room for advancement
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

• Empresas