G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Guard en G4S

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 1416 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.204 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
taking care of workers in the buildings , scanning safety machines making sure no weapons or other hazardous materials enter the buildings and make daily rounds on each floor checking alarms etc.
Cultura laboral
Needs better payrate and better benefits that employees can afford. Couldn't afford the insurance they of offered. Also no matter how many hours over i worked with my perfect attendance it was overlooked when i needed emergency 3 day's off due to illness it was a major problem and because of that I never went back because they were not loyal to me as I was to them when they needed me.
Pros
Flex hrs
Contras
If someone called off you were just stuck working a double like it or not.
Cultura laboral
As a security guard, I learned quite a bit in make sure the area I worked were secure. The management at the location I worked at was overall good, except for the head manager who let a select few employees do what they wanted and when.
Cultura laboral
They can do better. Lots of overtime and very flexible with my school schedule. I work 40+ hrs every week and the pay is ok. Communication has improved a lot since I started working here
Cultura laboral
If you go in not expecting too much from anybody in management, you'll do just fine here. Most importantly, be sure to get everything in writing, and be sure to log your hours, because promises are easily broken, and hours are easily cut.
Pros
Yeah right.
Contras
Minimum room for advancement, no dependable coworkers or management, unless you're lucky, and say good bye to your social life.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
They usually have overtime and they treat you pretty decently it's a pretty big company so they have a good amount of contracts so they usually have something to fit your needs
Pros
Eazy work for the pay and job security
Contras
Standing and working outside for long hours
Cultura laboral
G4S is a complete waste of a time of a company when I work there they had us working in places that were filled with rat feces and they would always stress us out about work
Pros
Job
Bad people
Cultura laboral
Always on time do your very best come to work G4’s is the company to work for if you are looking for a good job the job location is good no one really bother you at this site just you and the customer and the computer 👩‍💻 that all for now just
Contras
That good money and time
Cultura laboral
I've worked here about two years now. There are lots of opportunities to grow because you can basically be sited anywhere based on your credentials. They train you for everything except CPL. Easy and simple job if you follow protocols. You could enter this company with nothing and gain everything in a short time. Once you're trained, management isn't really involved at all. Basically forgotten about until you reach out. For some people, that's good news..
Pros
Ease of growth and independence
You're basically a barcode
Cultura laboral
I worked at Calgary location. The was stolen my hours and I have to fight back to get it. The only i like about it is if you do your job properly no one tell your what to do
Cultura laboral
High turnaround rate for employees. One leaves the company( quit or fired) another person is hired. Your just another body to them. If you do your job, that's well and good. If the client said something negative about you( it can be a lie), the company will remove you from the post no questions asked. Because the company will throw you out before they loose the contact. All contract security companies are the same at the end of the day.
Pros
You get a paycheck
Contras
High turnaround rate, management entitlement issues, set pay rates( no pay raise), no advancement
Cultura laboral
About normal for security work. Always needing more people. Warm bodies over skilled and work ethics. 75% transitional employees. ********************
Cultura laboral
You don’t work the shift you’re hired for and get no breaks. If the supervisors don’t hand pick you, they treat you like trash. The client is great to work with though.
Pros
Nice clients
No breaks
Cultura laboral
It’s a cool job for students, retirees, or single persons looking for a job just to “get by” and pay the bills. Not quite a career type job or one you can really rely on to support a family and pay the usual expenses. Hiring process is iffy, they hire just about anybody and the people they hire and bring in can often be unreliable. It’s nice they give people a chance though. A lot of overtime opportunities which are optional. Don’t have to pick up additional shifts if you don’t want to.
Pros
Laid back, easy money, simple tasks
Contras
Subpar benefits, low pay, questionable employees
Cultura laboral
Like any other security company, it's decentralized and impersonal. Management tends to change without any real reason, so it makes it difficult to get used to a Management style, before it changes again. Depending on the assignment, the pay varies, but rarely matches the risk (especially if you're in a healthcare setting.
Contras
Bad money, equipment is non-existent and you're just a warm body, to meet their commitment
Cultura laboral
This job paid well but failed as far as consistent work and good management. Misinformed by management all the time. . ...I was always being laid off because of changes with the bank. Management was slow responding or either no response at placing me at another location if laid off. but would get a text after 14 days that showed I hadn't worked in 14 days after laid off.. which is a joke... I was always on time and didn't miss any days..I felt like I invested in the company but the company wasn't invested in me.. I had all credentials ..Permit to carry, Guard card etc.. Although they had openings they still wouldn't place me in the available positions although initially I was told by Management they would. Good for a part time job but not a main source of income..
Pros
decent pay
Job security
Cultura laboral
Pay was relatively low, and the regional manager refused to approve vacation time for anyone from October to January. They train you properly, which is more than some companies. Not a terrible place to work, but not a great one either.
Cultura laboral
Working with gas is great salaries on time paid over time .Management great all staff cooperate provide uniforms etc witer uniforms provided over for example gloves face mask etc time to time information about any changes are updated on yours mail happy working with gas thanks.
Cultura laboral
The job as a whole isn't terrible but it does not come with any perks or benefits. The hours are okay but they would make you pick an extra shift making you believe you are getting paid overtime but instead cancel your scheduled shift next week. So all you are doing is favors for them without any added benefits for your own self. Management is poor and has already created loopholes to cover themselves
Cultura laboral
G4S is horrible with communcation. They constantly mess with your schedule and it don't matter to them if it works for you ot not. I have been with this company going on 2 years and lately it has gone down hill badly. I am leaving this company as soon as I find another job. The pay sucks. I wouldn't recommend nobody to this company at all.
Pros
It's a job.
Everything.
Cultura laboral
Professionals are what you will find when you sign up to work at G4S there are a lot of good hard working people here at least from what I have seen over the last 16 months there will always be someone posting a negative review but not me G4S is a great company with a management team that places there subordinates needs before there own even when there trying to manage their own massive work loads.
Pros
Supportive Co-workers