G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Guard en G4S

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 1427 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.294 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
taking care of workers in the buildings , scanning safety machines making sure no weapons or other hazardous materials enter the buildings and make daily rounds on each floor checking alarms etc.
Cultura laboral
At times it was good and at times very disorganized. There were a lot of opportunity for overtime which can be good or bad. Transferring to a new site was a nightmare.
Cultura laboral
cause of bad management, people have no career no future cheating under hiring hard to survive with this job. Always irresponsible Management. No Knowledge
Cultura laboral
Typically understaffed with alot of your off days spent being called in to cover a shift. Over all not a bad job for people looking to get started in security but definitely not an end goal.
Pros
Plenty of hours
Contras
Understaffed with the benefits lacking
Cultura laboral
If you need a regular schedule to be able to plan things at home it seems like they don't really care about you. You are just a number they can place somewhere so that a shift is filled, no real interest in their employees. High turnover rate because of no support from the site manager.
Pros
Free lunches
Bad management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Pros
Free lunches
Bad Management
Cultura laboral
As long they get sites covered they don't care. Managers come and go . Dont supply enough uniform. And when they do they don't fit. Half the guards they send to u to cover another should not be doing security not enough experience. Or they to young and it goes to there head think they are police.
Wages are terrible
Cultura laboral
I have been working here for over two years now. The employees that are treated the best are the ones that work 75 hours a week, regardless of the quality of work.
Cultura laboral
Worst company I've ever worked for.S*it management, they don't have your back in any way shape or form. They don't care about you and will pay you nothing, they are also very quit to let you go without asking. And any issues you have will be brushed away.
Cultura laboral
Work was easy, pay was a bit low. Benefits sucked. The place we "guarded" had all holidays off so we were all forced to work every single one, except the "manager".
Pros
Little supervision, watched a lot of Netflix
Contras
no breaks, low pay, bad Benefits, worked all holidays, couldent get days off i requested several months in advance.
Cultura laboral
The absolute worst place I've ever worked in my entire life. Horrible pay horrible managers horrible coworkers. A joke of a company, I would rather be homeless than work for G4S
G4s
Cultura laboral
very unstable place to work. the hours were not set, the pay varies based on location and a lot of time they would assign very short shifts which isn't a lot of money.
Contras
clock in system was not effective. pay varies based on location
Cultura laboral
Needs better payrate and better benefits that employees can afford. Couldn't afford the insurance they of offered. Also no matter how many hours over i worked with my perfect attendance it was overlooked when i needed emergency 3 day's off due to illness it was a major problem and because of that I never went back because they were not loyal to me as I was to them when they needed me.
Pros
Flex hrs
Contras
If someone called off you were just stuck working a double like it or not.
Cultura laboral
As a security guard, I learned quite a bit in make sure the area I worked were secure. The management at the location I worked at was overall good, except for the head manager who let a select few employees do what they wanted and when.
Cultura laboral
They can do better. Lots of overtime and very flexible with my school schedule. I work 40+ hrs every week and the pay is ok. Communication has improved a lot since I started working here
Cultura laboral
If you go in not expecting too much from anybody in management, you'll do just fine here. Most importantly, be sure to get everything in writing, and be sure to log your hours, because promises are easily broken, and hours are easily cut.
Pros
Yeah right.
Contras
Minimum room for advancement, no dependable coworkers or management, unless you're lucky, and say good bye to your social life.
Cultura laboral
They usually have overtime and they treat you pretty decently it's a pretty big company so they have a good amount of contracts so they usually have something to fit your needs
Pros
Eazy work for the pay and job security
Contras
Standing and working outside for long hours
Cultura laboral
G4S is a complete waste of a time of a company when I work there they had us working in places that were filled with rat feces and they would always stress us out about work
Pros
Job
Bad people
Cultura laboral
Always on time do your very best come to work G4’s is the company to work for if you are looking for a good job the job location is good no one really bother you at this site just you and the customer and the computer 👩‍💻 that all for now just
Contras
That good money and time
Cultura laboral
I've worked here about two years now. There are lots of opportunities to grow because you can basically be sited anywhere based on your credentials. They train you for everything except CPL. Easy and simple job if you follow protocols. You could enter this company with nothing and gain everything in a short time. Once you're trained, management isn't really involved at all. Basically forgotten about until you reach out. For some people, that's good news..
Pros
Ease of growth and independence
You're basically a barcode
Cultura laboral
I worked at Calgary location. The was stolen my hours and I have to fight back to get it. The only i like about it is if you do your job properly no one tell your what to do