logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Scheduler en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 8 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.400 evaluaciones

great work place

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
nothing but great things to say about G4S treated with respect. enjoyed my time there and would return in the future if the opportunity was available.

would not recommend

I was hired as a part time scheduler. they didnt say anything about training pay being less than regular pay, I was hired for graveyard shift I was told someone would always be avail for me if needed, which wasnt true, I was left on my own after only 3 days of training, unable to contact anyone. worst experience ever. The computer went down, the guard application to book on and off went down, Wasnt left with any phone numbers to call, no emergency back up plan of any kind. Felt unsafe for guards as well as myself. Door to building was left open twice that I noticed well on duty.Would not recommend this company to anyone.

productive

The company is in the middle of a consolidation and restructure a lot of information has not been passed to the branch offices, there has been a lot of bickering within staff that should not be happening. Change is starting and as personnel moves out or is reassigned, things may change.

Pros

Decent friendship within office personel

Contras

healthcare cut back, communication within management poor

Busy, less paid

Good as a beginner, good to learn and experience the business flow. High potential to grow within the organization. Team work. Follows employment standards law.
Cultura laboral

I have enjoyed the company of my co-workers. The hardest part is we don't have holidays. We still go to work even on holiday seasons. But still i have learned a lot.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

HR for Nuclear Security Company

Performed various duties, scheduling, worked closely with Security team from Con-Ed, provided support to Admin (typing, phone calls, filing, etc...), provided support ot Security Officers benefits and advocated for certain health benefits.

Pros

learned about Security forces and NRC secuirty clearances

compensation

Productive and fun workplace

Basically we start a day with a short meetings if needed by our manager. Checking emails, if there are concerns or any related problem on the job. Eventually, our manager set a meeting after lunch break and discussed the work flow or the process of our work. And giving time to brought out what was the challenges that we've encounter and make some solution to address that problem. My co-workers are very helpful to me because we lessen each others stressed thru keep telling jokes, relaying on each others shoulder, helping and supporting each other. The hardest part probably when the stressed comes to our working place. It gives us so much pressure but thank God he gave us such feelings/emotions to overcome it. Whenever we get the data that we need in time and no stressed and pressured. And whenever we eat our lunch and snacks.
Cultura laboral

No direction, poor morale and high turnover for office & management staff

If you don't have any ambition to develop your skills or if you're not looking for a long term career then you should apply to G4S Secure Solutions Aviation division. The company has no direction on how to fix the problems that exist such as poor working environment, low employee satisfaction and lack of communication because of their need to know basis attitude. Management believes that everyone is replaceable therefore they do not care about retaining good employees. The attrition is so bad that you see 1-2 people per month resign from the office/management staff and these people are not even in a fast food, retail or a sales environment. If you look up past job postings for the last 2 years you will see that they keep recruiting for the same positions because people work there for a bit then quit cause of frustration. The schedules they push out to the screening officers is horrible too. There is absolutely no consideration for work life balance. They create schedules where you start at 3:30am one day then you could start at 5:30am another day within the same week. Bonuses are only paid out to specific groups and if you're not part of that group you get nothing even though you work just as hard if you want to. On the scheduling team, we don't really know what's going on with the operation since it's a need to know basis. All we do everyday is process shift trades, print out rosters, filing paperwork and update spreadsheets which a trained monkey could do.

Pros

Screening officers get free tim bits, coffee and ice cream once in awhile and office staff gets nothing

Contras

Lack of direction, lack of communcation, Everyone is replaceable mentality
Ver más evaluaciones de G4S