logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Resource Officer en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 16 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.283 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Management is in dismay. Lots of downtime

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
In the year and a half working here I had over 5 managers, only two of which were competent and only one of which had more experience than me. Other than that this is an immensely easy job as long as you complete your work, keep your head down and follow protocol during a crisis. Would be perfect for going to school full time due to the immense amount of down time.

Pros

Downtime

Incompetent Management, Low Pay
Cultura laboral

don't work for this company

certain supervisors never show respect, they don't train their employees fully and you will end up asking your co-workers questions. Lack of respect from this company.

Pros

Pay and free food depending on your site

supervisors with no respect
Cultura laboral

The overall work environment was too good.

G4S is multinational company and the work environment is very good. i have learned a lot of new and updated manager skills in this company. the workplace culture was really good in sense of cooperation with each other and relationship between upper management and lower management. Their was a lot of fun in the restaurant.
Cultura laboral

No yearly raises while on a long term post

Management pays new workers more money for the same posts and promotes new employees over employees that have worked for years in order to get new employees.

Pros

Great working posts usually

Contras

Forced to work 16 hrs a day if one employee goes on vacation.
Cultura laboral

Great place to start or retire

Very seldom does one stay in the security business as a career. There is no doubt G4S has middle management positions, but it is difficult and competitive.

Pros

Good culture and management.

Too competitive, low pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great environment

I worked for the company over 10 years ago, when it was titled "Wackenhut." Back then, I had a great relationship with my supervisors, and my job responsibilities were very straightforward and easy to accomplish. I watched over the trailers in a truck lot in the evenings after the local company's staff left the property. The supervisors allowed me to do my job with extremely little supervision, only arriving on-site periodically to make sure everything was okay. It was a great job to have as a college student.

great work place

Came in to work and get the a get a full report of what happened the first shift. then you go down the check list, watch cct and report all actives for the day.

great company

g4s was I great company to work for co-workers know what they were doing, management was on top of every. there were a lot of opportunity to make money on over time.

loved working company

I enjoyed working with this company. the joy of serving other makes me happy. I loved the training that they give you! I recommend then at all times. Would do it all over again,

work for days

when they tell you there will be overtime TRUST ME they mean it its random and its forced on you some times 20 or more but it is random so there is no work to life balance

Pros

over time

Contras

and Forced over time you will be burned out at my location you would

sucks

Constantly change schedule sometimes without informing you, never get a hold of anyone if there is a problem, don't get properly trained and the pay sucks.

Productive and hectic workplace

daily interactions with employees and line management and at times senior management. Attending to all sorts of queries from the employees and the unions and managing the dispute resolution process between unions and company. often offering advice to management. administrative function of HR/IR processes.

Pros

teamwork and supportive colleagues

Cultura laboral

Hard working semi corporate environment

A typical day at G4S will encompass a myriad of different experiences in HR and IR and no two days are the same. From reporting to meetings to diffusing heavy conflicting situations and planning, it all comes together in one day. You need to be extremely flexible as most of your planned work will be snowed under the daily happenings of one day. I learnt to plan better, manage my diary better and to be very flexible. I learnt that with patience and attention to detail most very complex situations can be resolved. The management team is overloaded with work so you are mostly expected to be competent to run with your work on your own which I love. My co-workers are very driven and focused and the environment is not very personal. The hardest part of the job is to try and fit everything in that you need to do in one day, respond to sites late at night when there are issues. I love the meaty part of the job such as the issues I get to deal with the interaction on all levels such as security officers all the way to the MD of the company. I love living the HR values and implementing them.

Pros

IR environment offers good experience

24 hour industry provides for little balance on work/life

I deal with a lot of Guards and Queries

I have learnt that to be in a HR position you have to consider the employees situations and make it your business to see that they are paid on time and always put yourself in another persons shoes. When people come to me with Queries that I cannot handle, I quickly take it up with my superiors. When someone is satisfied, I am also satisfied.

Pros

housing allowance

Contras

extra hours is paid accordingly for working late and on weekends
Cultura laboral

its good one for experience

A vast field to learn HR functions.Good multi tasking working condition.

Cultura laboral

A proactive varieties role. The true meaning of 'No 2 days being the same'.

I travelled around the UK with a team of 10. Helped with the recruitment process and interviewed candidates at the assessment days held.While in the office HR administration was my main responsibility. I maintained the candidates up to date information; details and application process, on the system. I dealt with enquiries via telephone, email and letters. My achievements were gaining interviewing skills and the understanding of the recruitment process. Also I handled the pressure of being exposed to any situation while travelling and meeting new people of all backgrounds. I enjoyed being the front face of the recruitment process, with the balance of the Administration side.It has given me the aspiration to continue my career in Human Resources. There was so much diversity in this role, from my colleges to the candidates I met while travelling. I enjoy building relationships as I poses a reliable quality.

Pros

being exposed to human resources.

Contras

travelling late hours when staying in accommodation
Ver más evaluaciones de G4S