logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Project Manager en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 45 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.391 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

This was an excellent opportunity

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
- My typical day consist of training/ recruiting officers, schedules and running the front office - I learned to pen my thought and ideas - As a manager, I went above and beyond the call of duty. I was on call 24/7 - My co- workers looked up to me and held me in a high regard - The hardest part of the job was re-assigning an officer to another location who did'nt follow protocol - The most enjoyable part of my job was awarding people the opportunity to work and assist with building their skill level and confidence

Pros

Being awarded an excellent opportunity that allowed me to excel from an officer

Contras

Of all the hardwork I put in, I was hurt to leave because the money could not increase because it was a national contract
Cultura laboral

Its a big national company that is watered down.

This company is a joke, awful benefits no sick time offered. District manager and HR are the worst I've ever been a part of. They will hire anyone who is breathing.
Cultura laboral

Great management and low turnover

Typically I field calls from my employees, management, and the client. I have to solve multiple issues throughout the day. I have to visit each of my sites a least once a week and as needed. I also assist with payroll each week.I have built a great team who I rarely have to worry about that make it easy to keep the client happy. The management here have given me the leeway to focus on employee quality of work, which keeps employee placement stable and overtime low.

Pros

Opportunity to advance and management staff

good healthcare is expensive
Cultura laboral

Fires constantly happening due to leadership

Retail solutions department overworks it's employees and creates fires due to its execs not listening to employees. No money is spent on software to make working more effective.
Cultura laboral

Not fun workplace to work at; feel stressed and micromanaged.

G4S will be a good company to work for if they offered better benefits and compensation. If those in management took the time to pay attention and cared about the employees. Those in management only see security officers as a place holder and nothing more. Tools and resources need to be put in place to help those who want to advance within the company to advance. And upper management lack interpersonal skills, when you're in a manager or supervisor position, you feel like it's a dictatorship rather than a democracy. And I have to mention the "good old boys club" and diversity is lacking in manager positions within this company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Overall good employer

I have enjoyed my time with G4S. The office helps their officers. The pay is decent. They do promote from within. I started as an officer, promoted to shift supervisor, then promoted to Project Manager.

n/a

So many different avenues you can take working with this company and many way to progress and move up with this company and possibly turn into a career and so many people to meet and places to travel within the company

Cultura laboral

I have worked for G4S several times over the past 16 years. I have always found them to be a good employer.

G4S is a very good place to work. The Management team has always been supportive and there are advance opportunities for those want to do a good job and get ahead.

Contracts rule

The contract at your particular site determines your pay. It's not uncommon for guards and management to jump ship to other contracts often. Pay in my state has been competitive.

An excellent division of G4S to work for

I worked for this division of G4S Plc. for over 10-years and found it very fulfilling and enjoyable. The staff at all levels are excellent and the interaction with the clients was second to none.

Pros

Fulfilling and enjoyable to work for.

Cultura laboral

Improvement needed in social action

As a great company, community relations and social action should be taken seriously. Daily work are very interesting as I have the opportunity to deal with a multinational company QMM - RIO TINTO in Madagascar. So, everything should be in the right direction according to the international standard.

good security company

good company, learned a lot management from top down to local upper managers is a good ole boy situation, if do not play along you will be gone, line and project managers great. Culture needs work, enjoy working with people, hardest the Politics.

Pros

good job

pay and benifits

g4s

Although many opportunities are offered, work/life balance is not practiced within the company. I enjoyed working and the challenge it offered but feel ready to move on

Good company

Good company and management. Pay is lower than other companies for the same positions. Great training opportunities and good management mentoring. Overall a very good company.

Pros

Good ethics

Low pay

G4S is a quality employer in the Contract Security business

G4S provides a wide variety of opportunities and should be considered a "quality" employer in the contract security business. As a global provider of security related services, G4S offers a wide variety of career opportunities.

Pros

Global Company

Sometimes difficult environment

Proffessional Setting

I really loved working for this company. I rank them #1 out of 4 Security Companies that I've ever worked for. They were always professional and that's a good feeling.

Pros

Paid Vacation

Cultura laboral

Good company to work for

Contract security company that is as best as they get. You get out of it what you put into it. They prefer to hire from within, so you may have to start out at the bottom and work hard to succeed and stand out.

Benefits not so handsome

No vacation during first year and only a week after that if they keep you at that position. Benefits are poor, especially if you have a family. Deductible and out of pocket is outrageous. Hard to tell who is managing sometimes. The security officers are low on the skills level as they are not paid well. Hard to keep them.

Pros

The check gets deposited

Bene's; management; pay;

Worse job in Virginia

I work for the G4S Bedford VA area and I can only say is to Runnnnn!!!! I've been working here for 2years and I just recently heard that they just got contracted to a hospital in Salem VA in March 2018. I was advised by a (employee) in the Bedford VA Office that cut throat is all that this outfit does. I was then told of a major issue with Officers walking out after finding out that they are all being replaced by Fall 2018!! I can't an and want be apart of this!!!!!

Contras

Haven't been shut down yet!!

G4S is a good stepping stone for a career

G4S lacks leaderships above the site level. This has allowed me to grow beyond my knowledge of just the site that I manage to learning about other sites and how they operate.

Pros

Great client relationship

expensive benefits, too many working hours (80+ per week), lack of appreciation

Hard working environment

Everyday had meeigns with all 27 african contries, on what is happening with in there enviriment and what can we improve on, to give G4S the upper hand with in there country and to give our clients the best service and technology.

Pros

Learnig everyday

Not enough staff