G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Lieutenant en G4S

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 36 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.269 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Good pay for the area, excellent bennifits, uniforms are dated but a lot of companies are that way. For the most part good company and no fear of it disappearing over night
Pros
Benifits are some of the best
Work and life ballance
Cultura laboral
Not terrible, but not the greatest place to work. Decent money for the actual job you end up doing. Would prefer better benefits and job security. Average security job.
Cultura laboral
Put in the time to learn and prove yourself and the potential is endless.But you have to put in the time. Its a contract based company with turn over expected in entry level spots. Put in the entry level time prove your self and move up the ranks build connections and always communicate.
Pros
Development
Contras
Benefits and pay are based on contracts and what the client is willing to pay
Cultura laboral
good work environment good salary excellent management support timely salary advancement in the ranks,excellent training but very short time and missing detailet in depth study and traning on hands on physical defence.
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed being a security guard. makes you feel a good sense of purpose and pride for your work, and duties, but management could not do anything to ensure we were not abused by the client.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I currently like my job but i am moving to Liverpool Tx. The commute would be too far.Looking for a company that i can grow with. I enjoy meeting new people and have good customer service skills as aquired from current job.
Cultura laboral
G4S is a global company and has multiple roles to fill. It is a great place to get experience and learn what is expected in the field. G4S offers training for the posts or locations you will be at as well.
Cultura laboral
I am currently employed here. Great place to work. Good benefits and advancement opportunities. They have contracts all over the world. They pay the most out of all Contract Security company.
Pros
Advancement, pay
Not alot of vacation
Cultura laboral
This is not a bad work place. They paid very well if the contract is good. Overall it is not a bad place to work at all. I also brought a lot of friends to then as well.
Cultura laboral
Looking forward for advancement with the company. I enjoy to move around and work with others. I enjoy what I do and like to help others when needed. teamwork is a big part of why I enjoy working for G4S.
Contras
Wish it paid more for my job title
Cultura laboral
The typical work day consist of the un securing and re securing doors, being diligent in the safety and security of all individuals on the campus grounds, Facility, staff, or students.
Cultura laboral
For my site I was required to be very aware of every detail of interaction with legal paperwork and patient interaction. The job itself was quite simple, but the actual implementation of all of the required Laws and Regulations were somewhat stressful. My direct superior was excellent, she understood our job very well, her superiors however were not so well informed. Additionally, they would not listen to the on site employees when we tried to explain how things worked at our site. We worked under direct contract for the county sheriff and couldn't do things just to prevent complaints from hospitals if they were not legal.
Pros
Minimal supervision
Contras
Upper management didn't listen to employees
Cultura laboral
It was a good company. I worked for this company for 3 years. It was several sites that you could go to for work. It was a great experience and a great opportunity.
Cultura laboral
The Branch Manager is a micro-manager which makes for a very stressful work environment that greatly impacts officers in the field. Supervisors have no real authority and are made ineffectual. The hours are long and the pay is low due to a constant turn over and an emphasis on the bottom line. Advancement is out of reach for those without being past certified law enforcement, combat military MOS, or a Bachelor's Degree no matter your other related work experience.
Cultura laboral
Providing security. I learned to manage other employees on a larger scale. Management is fair. The workplace culture is what you make it. There was no hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part of job was the people you worked with.
Cultura laboral
I love the large scale of the company. They have contracts from America to Afghanistan. I love being on the Deployment Roaster (it affords me the opportunity to receive a sustainable pay increase depending upon the contract and you get an opportunity to travel) I also love the fact that there is always room for advancement and the company is big on advancing within. The only reason I am leaving is an extreme lack of benefits.
Pros
Large company, contracts Worl Wide, advancent oppurtunities
lack of benefits: Sick Time, Pto, Holiday, no pay increases
Cultura laboral
Dont Come here, You will be sorry. More management problems. Serious turnover. Most Spanish employees worked in the court house in the daytime while employees of color worked mid or night shift. One or two employees of color met the CQ
Pros
Pay was alright for the bull...you had to put up with from certain Supervisors.
Contras
Rules are not for everyone especially if you are sleeping with management
Cultura laboral
100 call's a day, high stress, Job of 3 people done by 1 individual Stay Calm reduces stress level No communication Great workers Pleasing Everyone Helping others great reward
Pros
Helping patients and visitors
Pay, Benefits, Management
Cultura laboral
no to bad to work at some long days but overtime is really nice good co-workers and very nice place to start your career off
Cultura laboral
I cannot be too harsh. I was working in the desert. They did the best possible in regards to conditions. I met some great people though. If I were single I would have worked there for years.
Cultura laboral
This position is what you make of it. If you take the time to better yourself you will succeed. I started with zero experience and through hard work was able to achieve high goals into management.
Pros
Excellent pay/benefits/promotions
Shift work/rotating schedules