logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Human Resources Assistant en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 13 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.400 evaluaciones

Medicore place to work

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
There isn't much to say about this work environment..it's just a typical place to work. It has its pros and cons.........................................................
Cultura laboral

Hard to get into, overblown expectations, terrible company!

I'm going to start off by saying how ridiculous the requirements are for each role, which are in no way reflected in the salary. A basic Hr admin job pays £17,077 a year on a 40h base contract. This comes up to exactly minimum wage which is just over £8.20 They expect you to have: Essential Skills and Knowledge NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or equivalent or proven experience in similar role Experience of working within an administrative role Experience of data input and retrieval Experience of working in a customer focused environment Good communication skills – able to explain things clearly; good written communication Good organisational skills – able to plan, prioritise and co-ordinate activities Ability to use Microsoft Office and database packages Have an understanding and knowledge of diversity in the workplace Customer focused approach Confident speaking to customers at all levels Self motivated and focused on achieving high levels of performance Commitment to own learning and development Appreciation of the requirements around working with personal and sensitive information Genuine desire to improve organisation performance and make a difference Good team worker Desirable Skills and Knowledge Knowledge of HR or Learning and Development functions Experience of working within HR CPP qualified or working towards CPP Experience of purchasing or invoicing This is beyond absurd for the money being offered. No one in their right mind would go for a job like this having all the above qualifications as there are tons of better paid jobs -

Salary, hours, requirements

Very nice place to work

Whole calgart office staff is very nice and professional. We all come together in busy time and finish the project with success. I would like to work until I reach retirement.
Cultura laboral

Horrible if looking for something temporary it’s good but not good for long term

Pay is not very good, management not good, supervisor not very informative or helpful, a lot of favoritism and a lot of different personalities. I see the turnover there is high... I actually never worked somewhere like that before and I have dealt with really difficult personalities. I honestly would have left sooner but I was waiting for the right opportunity.

Pros

8-5 working hours

Contras

Pretty much everything not a great place to work at all unless temporary just to pay your bills
Cultura laboral

A company where you can see your self developing.

Working in G4S is such a best place to develop yourself and to gain more knowledge in your chosen field. It’s a big company that gives you not only knowledge but a family.

Pros

Family environment

Long work hours
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

G4S is a good company

Yes, really G4S is good man power company and my role was good in G4S . Employers always good in G4S but management is very poor so am resigned my job .

Pros

Good

Contras

Good
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Cultura laboral

Fun place to work but very strict and confinedential.

I worked 8:30 to 5 and loved my job. My typical day was to work the front lobby doing the following jobs; pay bills, answer phone, order uniforms, schedule interviews, enter data of new employees, work with all new employees during class week, fax/mail/copy documents, and provided a nice environment for employees to visit the main office. The hardest and most enjoyable part of my day was working all the issues for the employees. It gave me a good feeling when you could help with a problem or help them get the help they needed. A friendly front office creates and friendly place to work. Management for this company is very good. Most of the upper management are retired military or law enforcement. This is not a job for weak!

Short lunch only 30 minutes

Work Experience

Very typical place to work but we can learn a lot. Working here will improve your patience. We can come across different types mindsets it will improve your behavioral skills. Top level Management is good in terms of Salary.

Challenges the Employee to be Flexible

The Company pushes it's employees to work at it's best abilities to show his true potentials. concerned in the personal and career growth of the employee.

Challenging work environment

Security, data protection and absolute respect of all procedures are paramount in this industry. Not much space for creativity. The company is currently undergoing major restructuring so managerial positions are not 100% safe but CIT drivers and cash processors (especially night shifters) are recruited all year round. The staff and co-workers are very friendly. I learned a lot about confidentiality and how to treat sensitive data discreetly as I was responsible for the screening of 10 years' activity of each new employee.

Professional work place

Different tasks everyday learned allot with time , gained allot of experience co-workers not that professional ( jealous ) Management is good hardest part when everything is put on you the most enjoyable part when you succeed doing it all

Pros

Free lunch every wednesday

Cultura laboral

Learned alot but ready for a new challenge

A typical week Four days out of the week is specifically for interviewing and hiring. One day is to review all drug tests and back ground results. Also schedule orientation and provide detail information to those coming back in for the full hiring process. Be attentive to any situations that arise such as termination, transferring and discrepancy issues. Learned Had to support different managers and provide accurate information weekly.Gained the experience to learn and grow with in the HR department.Developed job fairs and began an outreach program Organization skills which assist with different audits The hardest part would be being able to be available at any time. The most enjoyable part of G4S is being able to work with a diverse team. In addition support different projects in different states.

Pros

Able to work from any place and traveled alot

Contras

Insurance was exremely high for one person

Time at G4S

Exciting to be involved with the Olympics and assist operation managers and employees.

Pros

involved with olympics, fast paced environment, get involved with al areas of hr such grievances and training.

low