logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Housekeeper en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 14 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.400 evaluaciones

Great place

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Love it here everything about this place was smooth transition co workers are cool and no complaints wish I could work more OT. Can’t complain though hours are great

Pros

Hours

Boredom
Cultura laboral

Management are terrible at everything

Worked for g4s just over a year and wouldn’t make my worst enemy take that job, management are horrible and useless then moan at you for not doing things correctly, seriously overworked for the money and time you have

Pros

Absolutely nothing

Contras

Spend your whole life in that place to only progress into the ground once you die

Bully's to a T

Worked for G4S as a housekeeper at G4S was bullied by fellow members of staff never felt I was welcome to the team. Never got the chance to give my side of the story before giving the impression that you are sacked so technically I was forced out of a job because my face didn't fit. Worked there September 2019

Pros

None what so ever

Everything about the place

No comment please

Working with g4s in my present job make me have much interest, on working as hearth care supporter, and I have much passion for supporting the service users. and as per the domestic services I can assured you am professional on it ,although is not profession job. But I have a lot of experience on job.

Just don't apply for a job with G4S FM

Management don't do their job! They don't care about their employees at all. Pay is horrendous for the amount of work they expect. Nothing is ever taken into consideration. As long as the higher up are ok no one else matters

Pros

They isn't any Pros

Contras

Everything about G4S FM is a Con! Especially MANAGMENT.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Workplace

Confusing company and management isn’t great Pay is good PPE given Stressful and fast paced environment Canteen food is over priced Everyone is friendly Site tours

Pros

Money

My review

It was my pleasure to work with the company because I wanted to increase on my earnings & experience in different sectors, have got skills in cleaning & maintenance that I never had before through the company but work more hours overtime and they are not paid for.Also the salary is little and yet I have more responsibility

Terrible Management @ HPC

Please don't leave a full time job to go there as you will regret it unless you are related or friendly with management,you will soon realise when you get there what I mean. When new manager came in everyone was going to gradually go on 4 on 4 off,would have made more sense than the strange set up they have now of certain people getting permanent early shift,certain people getting permanent afternoon shift & the rest of you can go rotating shifts,maybe if they stuck with the 4 on 4 off not so many people would have left. Another major factor in so many people leaving is they had 4 team leaders there that would go above & beyond for the building they were in,staff looked up to them,no dodgy timesheets,never once demoted themselves,never put anything on social media & because of this had no chance of promotion. All I can say is good luck with the present management team with people skills,can only see the place going downhill now which is a shame for the very few good people that stayed,also they are so desperate for staff they are bringing back the temps they couldn't wait to get rid of 5 months ago,so you have been warned!!!!

Pros

Free bus, big cranes, men, drama

Housekeeper at Hinkley Point C

You will be taken on with a false promises, be asked to sign a contract only to be told months later that your contract is superseded by another contract, to then be told its superseded by that. So finding out your work place terms and conditions are a nightmare and they seem to just pick the best policies that suit them. Good luck on trying to get promoted unless you are either related to some one, or either sleeping with some one (in some cases, probably both) Management are useless, its like dealing with wet flannels, but the wet flannels shake less when asked a question. Also, there is no trust, when you meet the management you will soon realise you cant trust them, they brought a bunch of temporary contracts on before christmas and promised them all jobs in the financial year, just to let them ALL go. The company are currently reducing the shifts needed and laying off around 40/50 people as the new shifts are impossible to do to keep a healthy home life. When researching G4S before starting for them, i was quite unsure about it, i really wish now, with hindsight i followed my gut and avoided this company at all costs. I did work with some fantastic people, but most of the people who had any sort of power would let you know about it, throw there non existent weight about and threaten with escorting you off site or to bring you in a formal warning. Most of them have no clue with what they are doing, and seem to favour the dumber staff as they don't ask any difficult questions. Please take my advice, and avoid this company at all costs.

The company, G4s

Housekeeper at Hinkley Point C

G4S prides it's self on its core values of threatening behaviour, incestual promotions, lack of communication and keeping staff morale low. Working for G4S I can honestly say it's the worst company I have ever worked for, management are poor and weak, supervisors are power hungry and team leaders are useless. People are employed on false promises, and depending who is in charge of you depends on how much you have to work, so you might strike lucky and have nothing to do all day, or you might have to work your fingers to the bone. Consistently told by management to lower standards as we don't work in a hotel, and consistently told by supervisors to raise the standards, never any clear direction. Management don't like to be approached about anything, if you moan and raise your voice enough you are sure to be promoted. They are currently going through a consultantion process to change all the shifts to two terrible day shifts, effecting everyone involved with around half of staff taking redundancy, with management no caring how short its gonna leave us. All in all, if you are looking for a job to be under paid, under valued and if you hate your family this job and this shift pattern is for you.

Pros

Most staff on the same level as you are decent, hard working people.

Contras

Idiotic management, working hours, salary.

Absolutely shocking

Worked at the Hinkley C site for G4S and wow hands down the worst company I have ever worked for; management full of lies and don’t give straight answers to what you want to know, if you want to be in an insecure job with lying management who change there mind when they please then this is the place for you, absolutely bull!

Pros

Struggling to find one

Contras

To many to fit in the box

productive and fun workplce

A typlical day at work is i get there in the morning do my assignment talk to the kid and see how there day is going finish the rest of the day and go home.
Cultura laboral

Great hours and varied job role.

Clearing down from Breakfast,Checking laundry,Maintaing standards of guests rooms,Assisting with Lunches to set up and clear/relay,General household duties for the rest of public areas.Assist with Dinners.To work as part of a team and management skills,Pass on knowledge and support co-workers.The fleable work hours.

Pros

reduced cost lunches.

working weekends

fun place to work

i work in a hospital so its never the same ward or department everyday
Ver más evaluaciones de G4S