G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Guard en G4S

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 119 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.269 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
G4S started out very good company alot of overtime, but quickly came your just a guard and not a person. But you finally feel like you might advance up the ladder, you realize if not friends with some one no chance.
Pros
Good started company
Variable shifts
Cultura laboral
Terrible There is no Pay Increases All Bosses Care About is That your actually at the locations for the shift no help no management nothing this place is terrible put in my two weeks n they fired me 2 days later....asked for a raise and they gave me a penny A PENNY
Cultura laboral
Well, working with good people in a bad company.The pay was bad but it was always on time.Bad when contracted companies take advantage poor guards...
Pros
Pays on time.
Contras
Poor pay! Contracted co. adjust your pay.
Cultura laboral
Company was good a few years ago but now they are a joke. Tell you they have sites “here and there” and then tell you that it’s not available even though they haven’t filled the position yet. And the interviews... let’s just say they schedule interviews and then tell you that you can’t work for them even though you followed every rule they had and you busted your back working for them. But hey, why care about the employees who didn’t screw you over, right? If you are hired here good look getting ahold of the office.
Pros
It use to be a good company and I was please to work for them in 2018.
Contras
Cant get ahold of anyone in the office, mark you as ineligible for hire even though you are eligible, no communication between higher ups and lowers
Cultura laboral
I was hired through a hiring event. I was told I would receive three days of training with someone to help me learn the ropes of my new job. I did not receive the three days, I got roughly a quick 15 minute walkthrough and was left to my own devices for 6 hours. This entire ordeal is a massive mistake on my part. Also the pay is abysmally low.
Pros
None to think of
The entire experience
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I worked everyday never been late always on time, 15mins early all that, now im out of a job due to other people’s misgivings. Do you want a job where tou can get fired or laidoff because of other peoppe actions well look no fother G4S is the place for you, oh and the pay isnt what the say once they get in for the training.
Pros
Fast hiring process
Short breaks
Cultura laboral
When I received my security license this company gave me a chance to start off and build there. They were great in training and providing all information I needed to complete the job.
Cultura laboral
Like the title suggests, G4S is a HORRIBLE company to work for. If your a great worker and get results, they tell you.. BUT they have absolutely no problems stabbing you in the back. I USED to work for them, I GOT results as an LPO and they even told me I was doing great work. They also decided to lay me off cough*fire me*cough THE DAY AFTER my three month probation period was over and conveniently blame it on covid19. If you want to waste your time working for a two-faced company, absolutely go work for G4S, when you take your first bathroom break, wipe your a#$ with your paycheck, because thats exactly how they treat their employees.
Contras
They screw over hard working employees every time
Cultura laboral
good for a quick job. They did hire anyone who applies. They need bodies to fill positions. Unfortunately the tucson area has been avoiding g4s for a reason.
Pros
Minimum req for hiring
they hire anyone
Cultura laboral
G4S is the security company in the world good outfits , seriousness at site is their number one priority patrolling around very corner of the site given , regular attendance obeying rules and regulations governing board and attending meetings and safety is very important to anyone in the team ,on your first .
Pros
Safety first
Access point
Cultura laboral
avoid like the plague infact id rather meet the plague than the line manager for birmingham. He is the most grotesque individual and selfish unfair person ive ever worked for. He'll abuse you over the phone and be cautious of whats said threw email or any other correspondence His senior managers above him are belligerent ignorant and unfair,they also overlook the 70+ grievances hes received over the 20+ years hes worked for the company. MY ADVICE DODGE G4S LIKE A BULLET
eugene B
Cultura laboral
Cons: -clients can request you be removed from a site for such reasons as "general defiance" -some people REALLY hate security guards -you work some long, boring hours (12-10) doing nothing or being in constant public eye -Management do not believe you; they believe in the client more because they need to keep contracts. Union rep says the london branch manager has 4 complaints levied at him in 5 days. Really speaks for itself. - schedulers get fired like GOT characters meeting an end. I worked at G4S 8 months and have had 4 schedulers get fired or quit. It makes life difficult. -you want to work 12 hours? and drive 2 hours (14 in total)? be my guest. and for peanuts too, some sites offer $14.50. -post orders can be on point or include nothing at all. No, I am not kidding you. Some post orders include what you need to do, what to know, where to go etc. Other times you will receive an email stating "talk to X when onsite" , and when you get onsite, things can get real lost in translation and the client can be very manipulative and authoritative. A typical day at G4S: Pre COVID: want to sit in an empty warehouse all day and night? punch in code xyz0 at the door and sit in the lunch room with fruit flies and god knows what stuck on the walls. Oh, and also the bathrooms are all clogged with huge number 2's. During COVID: "Welcome plz sanitize your hands and follow the arrows" customer: "no i'm fine" *reveals hands covered in blood and dirt with a filthy bandage on it* customer: "that stuff really stings"
Pros
you get paid for doing nothing
Contras
see the list in the review
Cultura laboral
I'm working in G4S company as a Guard in Koidu l made application go through interview before l was enrolled. But the job is so risk that most guard were attacked by thief's where in the salary scale is too low.
Cultura laboral
Great management, helpful staff. Fast-Paced, liked working here. Learned a lot. laid back work culture yet productive, less stress to work around when you know you can talk to your managers any time.
Cultura laboral
I loved G4S so much because of the quality of security They offer generally,they have supper standard and well established security systems and organisational plan as compared to other companies.The company has high standards of management skills and offers high standard training and skills to their employees.
Cultura laboral
Not everyone contributed to the success of the team, salary was a joke, no room for advancement, I stayed only because of the few good employees there.
Cultura laboral
I like working here my boss is great and most of my co worker are easy going and fun to work with... I would refure this job to anyone looking !!!!!÷÷÷
Cultura laboral
I like it because it is few risky Compared to other job even it's not easy to losses your job coz Even if no to make sure material and machine are safejob but security Will be there
Cultura laboral
Where to start? I'll try to say this quick and as organized as possible. Warning: This review is long. HOURS: Vary greatly, you can be hired for full time and barely make 30 hours a week and sometimes less. Depending on the site you get, you can get 40 hours and sometimes more. Some sites offer more than 40 hours, but not many. So if you get interviewed and hired, make it a point to know where you are going to be and how many hours will you be getting. OVERTIME: If you want over time you need training at multiple facilities. The company will not just send you to high profile accounts without you being trained. So the more training you have the more opportunities for Overtime. BENEFITS: The company offers a variety of benefits, listed at a website that they will provide to you when you are hired. You can choose from life insurance, identity theft protection, medical, dental, etc. Their retirement they provide isn't that good, you link your own bank account to their retirement and invest, you might as well use the IRA your own personal bank can offer you. The company does not put in any money for your retirement. I give this a 2 star because they do offer things i mention above plus you can get discounts on gym memberships and a few other things. So it has promise. PAY: Most sites pay varies but the pay range goes from minimum wage to $18/hr for non armed guards. The armed guards get anywhere from $16/hr +. again site dictates your rate of pay. Wages can also vary depending on what state and country you are in. You do not get annual increases - más...
Cultura laboral
The scheduling department has serious issues, lack of communication, and new unprofessional site managers. Insane amount of turnover. Senior guards act like police and doctors lol.
Cultura laboral
#So disappointed so disappointed # do not apply # run the other way # any company but this one # complete waste of time # short pay and hours # scammed out of time # liars # mental abusers # manipulating place to work