logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de General Manager en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 23 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Great environment for law enforcement military and even entry level security officers.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Just like any security firm sometimes they all have their problems however G4S is a company that seems to strive on bringing out the best in all of their new and Veteran officers.

Team Building and Collaboration

Team building and collaboration for successful deal gives lot of happiness to the employees. Every project has its crtical analysis which needs to be combined with a SWOT analysis. The team entrusted with such heavier and herculean tasks will deliver maximum. Hence the behavior and attitude to win shall not reduce. Therefore the fun and learning process is continuous and fast paced.

Not applicable

Not applicable - the company went through a nation wide reduction in workforce. My position was eliminated. I have nothing negative to say about the company.

Busy but satisfying

At G4S you'll work hard but be rewarded for the effort. I have been with G4S for years and have worked my way up the latter from BPO to General Manager,

Fast paced

G4S was a great place to land after Law Enforcement. Very face paced and I was given the correct tools to build a successful business. With the changes in the Security Industry many of fell victim to market changes.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Productive and fun place to work

Good place to work. Most leadership are compassionate and attentive to employees needs/concerns. Work hours are stressful, several meeting/conference calls per week. Computer processes are outdated and not user friendly. However, there are new processes coming up that will make it better for the end user.

Pros

Hours are flexible

24 hour on call is frustrating
Cultura laboral

G4S is a fast paced, professional organization with a great senior management team. This is a challenging company, but the sky is the limit if you perform well.

Fun Work place

Had great working experience in this company. People were friendly. My immediate boss was great person. Great Business learning. Great Team work. comfortable working environment.
Cultura laboral

Not professional, everyone for himself, horrible place to work in.

This company violates many federal and state laws and regulations, no one seems to care about anything except him/herself. I highly suggest that the authorities check and investigate this company because they don't follow the laws and they violate OSHA regulations and codes.

Very exciting & Challenging job profile

In G4S I learnt a lot and got freedom to express my views . I found my job very challenging and very interesting. The workculture is very good here specially for females.

Operation and Strategy

Manage the development, implementation and maintenance of comprehensive statistical databases and security risk management tools for data mining, collation and recording of aviation security information, statistics, incident and/or event data pertaining to security risks, threats and losses affecting G4S and its subsidiaries. Manage, monitor and coordinate the analysis, verification and evaluation of identified security risks, threats and losses, and disseminate anticipated factual reports. PRINCIPAL

Pros

Full Time

Business Hours

work plac intollerable

this was the most unprofessional company that I have ever worked for. the boss had no knowledge of our job or how to be a leader, and the company ran on taking care of friends as apposed to what was morally right.
Cultura laboral

G4S is a great place to work and has excellent pay and benefits for its management staff

As the General Manager I have had the autonomy to run my office as I see fit. This has allowed us to grow exponentially and gives me the flexibility to have a successful work/life balance. Pay is commensurate with job performance and hard work is rewarded with annual performance bonuses. There is a lot of tenure in the senior management level so advancing past the General Manager position will be challenging. VP and C level executives are engaged and easy to work with.
Cultura laboral

Great comapny to work for and with.

G4S is a great company to work for. While the company, it is still like a family to work for and with. G4S makes every effort to engage their employees and create an environment within a contract structure to fulfill each persons needs. You can make a career with G4S is you are motivated and a self starter. Huge resources are made available to you by way of training in an online environment. You can go as far as your personal drive will take you. If you are a veteran you really want to work at this company. Your service is respected and revered. Great company with great people.

Pros

Variety of different opportunities

Cultura laboral

Not friendly or fun at all

When i applied for the security position I was warned about the rules and how the job has mandatory hold overs. At that time I had a 2 year old little girl and any job would have to do for then. Starting off the job duties was easy and worth the pay rate. After years of working security I've notice changes in management and co workers. I felt like I was in high school again. I would not recommend this job to anyone over 21 years old. You can not live off of the pay rate and this job has no benefits.

Customer focused

The most enjoyable part of the position is dealing with the diversity, clients and co-workers.

Productive work place

G4S is renowned company in providing secure solutions with operations in more than 110 countries.A great company to work , with lot of thrust is on acquiring new skills.
Cultura laboral

A great company where you are always challenged!

G4S is a company where you will be constantly challenged. You will have ample opportunity to grow as an individual and within the company.

Pros

Competative salary and benefits

65+ hours / week
Cultura laboral

Lack of direction and unqualified leadership

Growth of organization has been a detriment - lost their way Promotion and advancement through friendships vs. production Unqualified upper management leading the corporation

Pros

If you have no issue with swallowing your pride- upward mobility exists

Contras

There is a higher value in how well you follow without question vs. produce

Great Place to work

Large organization with wonderful opportunities word Wide

Pros

Foward Thinking Organization

Cultura laboral

Strong International company with great potential

Working with the G4SI structure has been a great ongoing experience for me. I have traveled the world and have been able to experience many different cultures.Work/life balance is a little thought to deal with as I am responsible for the success of the P&L.Overall it is and will continue to be a great place to work for,

Pros

international travel

work/life balance