logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Event Manager en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 5 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Long hard hours : but so many enjoyable experiences

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Had so many enjoyable years and events with g4s that have given me a wealth of experience, and I now feel that I need a new challenge. So willing to exert my energies in a new direction

Pros

Shift or day wirk

Travel

Former employee

I used to work for G4s events and were as i enjoyed the job as it was evolving meeting new people all the time . I had progressed quickly to a supervisor and was very happy and enjoying working towards making further progression and hopefully aiming for a management position but due to a manager not liking how well I was proving myself I was made a scapegoat of and given the boot out the door unfairly and then to top it all due to a zero hour contract wasn't entitled to files for unfair dissmisle. This company i widely known as a shameful company to work for but also that if your face don't fit then you are not accepted . I would make a suggestion towards anyone wishing to work for this company to avoid it like the plague as the moral of this company are all wrong and they have one rule for one person and another for others .

Pros

working and meeting new people

unsociable hours, pay .

fractious management

Worked as an Event Supervisor, working with fantastic people but the management are all over the place, long hours ( 13/14 hour shift ) often with no breaks, Really terrible when it comes to paying the correct hours and hourly rate, underpaid me by £350 !!

Pros

free lunch

Contras

very long hours, terrible managers
Cultura laboral

enhanced public dealing and security

I have developed my team management skills in this role. I have always enjoyed working in different events. I have worked in the busiest events in the world and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Cultura laboral

Events Security with the world's largest security firm

I worked with G4S at London 2012. An amazing opportunity and now I'm back for more long hours and excitement. Don't be put off. It's all good really

Pros

flexible working

none that come to mind
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Ver más evaluaciones de G4S