logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Dispatcher en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 24 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones

Good Company

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
This was the only security company I have worked for. They were nice people, but the pay was terrible. I would work for them again if it came to that.

Pros

Always have work

Not good pay

Worst Security company ever

I worked there for about a 4 months and it was horrible i worked at palmetto general hospital and the security supervisors where HORRIBLE !!! Did not know how to speak to employees or work with them. I had a horrible experience working there and the company all together is unorganized and super scandalous. They swear they are the “highest paying security company” but i highly doubt it when i was working a VERY stressful post for only $11/hr and i lived about 45 minutes away. Yeah... no G4S SUCKS
Cultura laboral

Night shifts are difficult and stressful.

Night shifts are long and somewhat difficult. Coworkers were semi-isolated and not overly friendly. Secretarial type work was given to anyone under the rank of lieutenant or captain.
Cultura laboral

The staff and co workers were friendly

I loved working for G4’s the shifts were great they were 12 hours long 4 days then 4 night I enjoy multi tasking answering phones and directing traffic and shuttles where to go and where to park it was great times from from 2006 until 2011
Cultura laboral

I wouldn’t if other opportunities are on the table

The people here only promote with their race and the pay is pretty low. When dealing with corporate they can do as they please towards employees with no one to answer to.

Pros

It’s a job

No room for advancement
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Not a good company to work for

G4S says they will take care of you such as Insurgence medical,dental and vision. However you do not make enough to pay for their insurance and when you have 3 kids like myself you can not afford it on the wage you are paid. As well as allot of favoritism that leads to promotions and advancement in the workplace.

male and miltary desired

Hard for women to be promoted, management is hard too talk too. Opportunity for promotion is slow for women, military personnel are preferred and treated with higher regards. I love my post , my pay is decent, wish management was more transparent.

Pros

certain sites pay more

slow promotions for women

Dispatcher

Don’t expect management to listen to you when there are problems especially since the problems are with their token shift lead. They’ll reassign you before they hear you bad mouth her.

Pros

Operators and two dispatchers were cool

Nightmarish Management

Stressful

I have learned how to productively dispatch and assist the public. The hardest part of the job is working under pressure and not able to contribute your ideas to the company due to micromanage site supervisor. Overall, it is not hard to get hired for low level positions with a diverse workplace and culture.

Pros

Paid on time

Contras

Expense Health Insurance and not enough high positions for degreed employees.
Cultura laboral

Great Company with poor local management

I really loved G4S and their ideals as a company when I started and there were many out of town personnel that I adored and loved working with. The local management is a mess, however. Officers come and go with little to no training from the home officer and are then subject to a wide variance in site management competency. Work ethics on the lower rungs are very poor, call-offs and policy breaking is commonplace and the office would rather move problem staff to fill their site requests then follow proper policy and procedure. Manager and supervisors of sites vary so widely that you can never tell if you will receive proper training for your position and any complaints to the office/HR will vary on whether or not they will be utilized properly or be used against you. The actual base company benefits, etc are great. Again, probably more of an entry-level/locale issue. Either work higher up the ladder at more professional sites for a positive experience, or try a different locale.

Pros

Good benefits, great overall company with a wide range of jobs

Contras

poor and unpredictable management, poor working conditions depending on site, massive site variance, poor local management

Workplace

Overall, the company is a great company to be employed with. There are many opportunities to advance once you find your path. My time with the company has been smooth.

Many titles

I have been up and down the chain of command, based on others career moves I've been moved to help their standing, clean up messes, and sent to other facilities to help them as well. I am flexible, and in good standing with my superiors, therefore they move me as needed.

Great workplace

16 years of work with no room for advancement. Benefits are offered but are very expensive, I would recommend this company. i just wish there was room for advancement

Great place

I enjoy working for the company. Great Place to work the people are very fair and willing to work with your schedule and always wanting to help. Just all around great place to work.
Cultura laboral

got to meet a lot of people

you got to meet someone new everyday. I was putting in so many hours a week, simply because we were short staff. I got to work in different areas. I enjoyed moving around.

fun

great place to work, really good helpful management and colleagues. they have a good pension scheme and sickness. not ideal for people who like to work outside.

Pros

pension

locked indoors
Cultura laboral

It was interchangeable, lots of contracts

I enjoyed working at all of the locations. The communication was very well. There was a lot of room to advance with this company. I would recommend G4S to anyone.

Pros

Flexible job

Contras

Sometimes I drove out of state to fill in.
Cultura laboral

The most enjoyable part of the job

What I take away from my experience with this company and the location that I am posted at is that you are interacting with all different types of people on daily basis. I particularly enjoy encountering people who are here in los angeles on vacation, most cases for the first time, I am usually happy to tell them all that there is to see in and around los angeles.

Pros

Events, Farmers market, And lunch truck fridays

dispatcher

little summary daily log note taking, alert calling and notifications to popper subjects or authorities.working with my co workers get to learn different aspects of the jobs each other do on a daily basic.
Cultura laboral

Productive and funplace to work

The job in Quito Ecuador was a fun place to work and also a good place to gain profesional experience with the american employers. Mondays were the best days because I had to plan the whole dutties for the week. My co-workers were also very friendly in every type of way who always helped me when I had to be absent for personal reasons.The most enjoyable part was the english language I had to practice.

Pros

Three days off

Contras

Not paying a complete gross salary

Friendly teamwork environment

I am required to log records into the computer and monitor and control various security systems and cameras to provide security lieutenants along with corresponding officers with patient and visitor information. Customer service also plays a key role in my position, because I have to answer various phone calls and dispatch certain signals over the radio.

Pros

Paid vacations.

Contras

Needs better healthcare plans.
  • Empresas