logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Customs Officer en G4S en Boca Raton, FL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 6 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,405 evaluaciones

High turnover rate

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
There is no long jevity. Nobody knows each other like they used to ,used to have people that backed up their employees to The Chronic complainers amongst the clientele. The starting pay rates overall average is the same as it was over 20 years ago

Pros

Stepping stone into retirement or into a new career field

Contras

High turnover rate, not career-oriented, just a job with very few basic benefits

Stressful and uninviting workplace

Fast paced environment with constant contact with clients. Management was careless and uninterested in helping me when I had questions. Hardest part was dealing with coworkers attitudes. I enjoyed the hours and pay I received.

custom protection officer

You clock into work and you let the previous guard tell you the shift updates and occurrences and then you take your position and start working the guard gate for entering guests and homeowners.

Pros

love the job friendly co-workers

Contras

I had to leave for police job

Boca Raton Station

horrible leadership, if you had an issue in your job location they will take the side of the people they have on contract even if you were in the right 100% of the way. They do not care for their employee's at all. I was left in the dark for a week in a half waiting for them to call me to relocate me to a different station. Mind you I am talking about the Boca Raton Station, I am not talking of the rest of the G4S stations across South Florida or the USA.

horrible leadership

good job

g4s is a decent company to work for. your environment can either be good or bad depending on the site you work and your postion. i would recomment g4s to someone seeking job security or need a company to work for after retirement from a career
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Dont apply for the Boca Raton office

Management is terrible and focused on only trying to make as much money off the client as possible. They do not care about their employees and will screw you out of hours. You also have no lunch break and have to try and eat during your shift.

Pros

Pay

no lunch break / management