logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Customer Service Representative en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 90 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.400 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Safe place to work during pandemic

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
This is often a fast paced call center. You will be very busy. It is a secure job as you work with high profile retail and convenient stores. Despite storms or pandemic you will still have a job. In the past two years I have worked there have been three different managers. A very high turn rate. Communication with leadership can be difficult at times because of the need to work from home.

Pros

Remote work, only 8 hour shift so lunches are paid.
Cultura laboral

Terrible place to work for

This is the second-worst place I have ever worked in my life, Supervisors are horrible at their job, they treat staff disrespectfully, the pay is horrible, there is barely any communication between management and team including work hours, good luck getting paid for the hours you have worked for.

Pros

You might not get homless

Pay
Cultura laboral

I worked with G4s as security Officer in my services I learned a lot about my job and how to associate with my colleagues and to respect customers in all types

Pros

Free transport

12 hours
Cultura laboral

Too bad management and company culture or no culture i have ever worked for

I do not recommend anyone who has the qualification to apply for work with this company. Extremely bad management. There is no staff welfare. It's sucks. No respect environment.
Cultura laboral

Good and clean workplace.

Nice company and very clear workplace 👍Workplace culture and the not hardest part of the job. 👌😁Contractors and visitors are welcome on site 😀👏!!

Pros

Free

Longer
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Don't waste your time.

G4S is an employer who does not care for you in any way. You are nothing but a body to fill a spot. They will force you to work overtime and sack you the minute you can't. There is no room for growth unless you are buddies with management. Also it helps if you are white, any other race and good luck moving up or keeping a job longer than 4 months.

Hours, Everything
Cultura laboral

Good

Customer services was great like being a round people people person nothing bad to say just loves to do my job lots of good things to say about from the clients in the building always smiling

Pros

Alright

Allright
Cultura laboral

thank you” once at the beginning and once at the end.

G4S give fantastic opportunity to me. I really enjoyed at time. My working period I learn so many things. How to deal with customer, technically reply to customer mails and team work.

What i learned from G4S

I worked as a customer service officer at Dubai International Airport .l learned many things from G4S. The working environment was good and the management is helpful..

Makeover Needed ASAP

G4S has ways to go. For the pay at a call center it is very high. Pay and benefits are great in that respect. However, the true makeover needs to be in the management level. G4S hires team leads who rarely give support to their agents. Night shift is the worst as far as that goes. The team leads will sometimes completely ignore an agent's question or give an answer completely unrelated to that question. Fellow agents are more helpful. If I could call out the horrible management by names I would but whatever you do don't stay for long. There is a very minimal opportunity to move up the ladder. They do not encourage any incentives either. They basically expect you do be doing pointless spreadsheets when it is not busy either. Recently, they have also fired a few people without hiring more so therefore putting more work on the employees currently there. Good luck to whoever ends up here.

N/a

Average salary and multi cultural working environment. Rotating shifts and different rest days. You have to keep up with your schedule. Office is always open for inquiry.
Cultura laboral

This is one of the worse places I have ever worked in my 20+ yrs of work. The managers are just awful. The managers all work from home and pop in on occasion. All they do is point fingers at each other and blame each other. It’s like a game of he said/she said. They do not provide the proper training and give you the tools That you really need to succeed. They are ungrateful and unappreciative. I would not suggest working here unless you are in desperate need of a job.

G4S is productive company

G4S Company is a good company here in Dubai, They have good communacation to there staff, Have a good management with complete salary and benefits to every staff.
Cultura laboral

My site was the United States Steel Mill and it was a very exciting place to work, the job performance was just to observe and report activity

G4S was a security job that I really enjoyed working at while in school online. I know long work for G4S. I relocated from that job site to Florida after I finish school at Ultimate Medical.

Sufficient excellent

G4s was a great company .I wanted to growth my job career. For my 6 six years experiences, my salary is not sufficient. I want to exceed my customer service as well.

Job

I have this job at g4s it's a experiance for me i like this job also this compny is very good with its emoyees. They are paying good money to its workers.

A good place to be

I have always found G4S a good place to work with some great colleagues and with very varied work. I would thoroughly recommend the company as being a good employer.

Dont bother

Worst management i have come across.Bullying culture is rife .Wages are never right.Have to threaten to bting in Unite union.The people g4s now now employ is a bad joke Torally useless and you cant trust them.
Cultura laboral

The workplace is vital and there is no room for boredom

On a regular day in business, we, as a collaborative team, facilitate site workflow and ensure everything is safe. The most important difficulties facing us on the site is the frequent sounds of warnings due to highly sensitive alarms. We have no complaints about the nature of work except for the rate of payment.

productive work area

Customer care officer working for Job Centre Plus · Assisting with searches as required · Assuring car park security is to the highest level · Service representative officer with a caretaker role e.g. assisting with general site maintenance · Supporting the team to provide the highest possible service

Not very organized

It is not very organized sechdhule not sort out permanent sites,day by day only good,for students keep changing not management pick up phone not a good company
  • Empresas