logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Custom Protection Officer en G4S en New Castle, DE

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 7 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.400 evaluaciones

Custom Protection Officer

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I have currently worked as a security guard for g4s for about 4 months now. It's not BAD just depending on what site you get assigned to, there might not be that much room to get promoted or get raises. There's plenty of opportunity for extra training and hours if you are eager. If you show you are dependable, your supervisors will keep you busy as long as you want it. The company will help you get your guard card and get you the state training you need to be able to work. If you prove to be of a stable mind after completing a psychological test, you can get armed if you are interested. The culture between co-workers is different every site. Some it is like being in high school all over again, some it is like being on a military base. One of the best things about this job though is its DEFINITELY the easiest money you will ever make.

Pros

Easy work, decent pay, $11-$13 typically

Contras

Can easily be held over your 8 hrs if somebody calls out.

Horrible environment

Your job is just a plaything for the management to toy with. Especially over here in DE. I’ve never been in a position where your management make you feel bad for working your actual schedule. Here it’s bad if you don’t kill yourself with overtime when they should just hire more people. But hey what do I know

Contras

Everything ( not exaggerating)
Cultura laboral

fun and easy place to work

my co workers and the clients most of the time makes life and work fun and they ask if u wanna work on special details and those details can be at some exciting but stressful areas.

Pros

paid lunch breaks

high cost of benefits

You are just a number

It is the worst poor excuse of a security company ever. No respect for their employees. Cheap pay, little benefits, and used, dirty uniforms. Bottom of the barrel. They are bottom feeders.
Cultura laboral

Overall the worst company I have worked for

My typical do consists of walking 20 miles to completes rounds in the freezing weather. I have learned nothing and have no people to talk to. The hardest part is getting treated like a slave for minimum wage.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

ok place to work

boring . no room for advancement . benefits pretty much non exisent

Pros

paycheck

healthcare . 401 k
Cultura laboral

Company could be better . . .

A day of work consisted of posting at a gate, inspecting vehicles for authorization and issuing badges. I learned how to perform my duties as a Security Officer better and to trust God in all aspects of the job. Management was unfair and practiced open favoritism. My hardest part of the job was dealing with management. Interacting with clients, my immediate co-workers and site personnel always made my day.

Pros

Treatment from clients.

Contras

Unknowledgeable supervisors, forced overtime.
  • Empresas