logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Custom Protection Officer en G4S en Nashville, TN

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 14 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,407 evaluaciones

Not what it promises

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I was thrown into what was described to me as a “hostile” environment with little training outside of my prior knowledge. They love to hire ex military so if that’s you then here you go. Throughout the pandemic I was provided one mask, I had to get my own or take from the clients supplies. I was promoted because I was there longer than anyone else and that was only a few months.

Great career

I worked in security for quite awhile. I was given an opportunity to work for G4S. It paid very well. I appreciate the contracts I worked. Easy job, plenty of hours. Open communication with managers.

Pros

Hourly rate, training, management

Contras

Long hours, travel to site
Cultura laboral

I worked at the courthouse and it was actually a very good experience.

Working for G4s was actually very fun and I loved the people that I worked with. The benefits suck and are very expensive but the job itself was good.

G4s

Great place to work. Been here years. Plenty of over time. Flexible work hours. Fun place to work.

Not worth the hassle

Decent pay but don't expect G4S to back their employees. Lots of turnover. Will hire anyone with a pulse. Can't keep employees in corporate office. Very very hard to get answers to questions due to high turnover. Nobody stays long enough to know anything. corporate office.

Pros

Decent pay

Worst management ever
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Could be a LOT worse

G4S is a solid company as far as private security is concerned. It is by no means perfect, and probably isn’t the place for a long term career, but compared to its competitors it is relatively well-ran and pays fairly well. The problems that G4S has-mediocre management, long hours, unfulfilling/unexciting work, etc- is indicative of the security industry as a whole, not just this company. If you’re a student or recently separated service member, or just need a steady paycheck, then this is the job for you. If you’re looking for a long and fulfilling career, it’s not impossible here but I’d still reconsider.
Cultura laboral

Perfect if you're fresh out of school or bored during Retirement

Certain positions get paid more; yet are doing less dangerous work. Benefits are great if you are single. Only 7 days of paid vacation after a year of work. 10 days after 5 years.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Hours, Pay, Advancement

Out for themselves

Depending on the account they put you in, there is hardly ever any advancement opportunities at all. When other positions do open up, they select the ones they have ties with and not the ones that are qualified for the position. They will do and say anything to fill a shift, but will not help officers when needed. To put this plain and simple, Nashville TN G4S is high school all over again.....
Cultura laboral

Great training and stepping stone for security industry software applications

Great training and career path for leading edge security industry software applications and Implementation. I direct a security team that is responsible for deterring crime, mall safety, and safety of patrons, staff and property of a public retail facility. Scheduling officers and foot patrol deployment scan routes. Mobile Security Patrols of a mile square facility. I manage the security team along working side by side with the retail facility General Manager, local authorities, police department and tenant staff of the retail facility. Weather makes it sometimes difficult for foot patrols. We have weather protective gear that helps finish the daily tasks. The most enjoyable part of the day is working with the facility staff and customers coming to shop at the property.

Pros

Training is available all the time and always work available for those who want to work.

Contras

Healthcare programs available are limited and a bit costly.
Cultura laboral

Good start for professional carrer

Good company to get your foot in the door to the enter a more extensive career. I mostly enjoyed the day to day interaction with people from all walks of life.

Pros

Good start to a professional start

Contras

No communication with management, insurance premiums exterely expensive, no room for advance

Steady employment oppotunities and Locations

Typical work day varies based work-site and plenty of overtime. Your income may vary based on your availablity to work.

Pros

Steady employment
Cultura laboral

Entry level job for anyone

Not a great place to work but very easy. Pay is not competitive with other companies. Disconnect from office to project. Not a career position. There are opportunities for overtime. Do not work with you with commuting.

Pros

Overtime opportunities, easy work

Contras

Pay!!, lack of connection to employee
Cultura laboral

Worst Security Company Ever.

This place is a wreck I cannot recommend this company for anyone. I feel sorry for the people that still work there. Management is terrible and incompetent.

Pros

Co-workers

Cultura laboral

My Day as an security officer

Upon on arriving the bank I secure the premises until the bank employees get there. Once the employees get there I wait for the code green to enter the bank. After a thorough interior inspection it is time to open the bank. Every two hours there is an interior and exterior inspections. The bank closes at 5 pm, after all the customers are gone there is another interior inspection, then the vault is closed, and I escort the employees to their car.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general