G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Custom Protection Officer en G4S en Milwaukee, WI

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 8 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.269 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
I do enjoy working for this company for the most part. Some managers can be a pain and act like they don't care at all, while others do try to help you advance forward. You get out what you put into the job mostly.
Cultura laboral
like watching paint peeling. Just sit or stand for hours with almost nothing to do, especially the places were you just stand there and enforce masks. They hire anyone with a pulse that can get a guard card. Cause you know what this is a job to no where. If you love doing nothing all day this is for you. If you work down town pay your own parking yeah you get to work your first hour for free so you can pay for parking. Get a break..... no way. Wear your depends. Eat at your chair no real lunch breaks. They just need warm bodies to fill a post. Got college..who cares, watch the paint peel. What a joke, get a real job, this is a joke not a job. For this you went to college.
Pros
you get to do nothing all day
you get to do nothing all day
Cultura laboral
G4S has been a nightmare to work with. They never treat their employees with the respect and gratitude they are deserved. It is always cut throat employment
Cultura laboral
I wish I had a better schedule and site . While being trained my trainer wasn't all that great. Actually acted as if they were bothered they had to train me
Cultura laboral
Depends on your Supervisors Working with others can make things more difficult/easy depending on the individuals. The sites are what you make of it. Can be fun or not.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
A good company that promotes officers. The vacation policy got worse. More concerned over corporate policy then the officers Wackenhut was bought by G4S and things and the officers were treated worse.G4S is a good company but corporate policy masde things worse for the officers.
Pros
good schedules
hourly rate varies
Cultura laboral
Activity filled day. Work will keep you busy. Supervisors are accessible. No problems with payroll.
Pros
Good Wage
Contras
Some job sites are more difficult than you would think
Cultura laboral
Do not even apply here. They like to discriminate against people with disabilities. They instructed me to get some tests done and they would cover the costs. when i submitted them the bill they refused to pay and refused to hire me back. They did nothing but disciminate against me because of a disability I have.
Pros
nothing
everything