G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Custom Protection Officer en G4S en Memphis, TN

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 11 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.269 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
it's ok! no need to complain! The company give you the opportunity and encourage you to learn and gain all the knowledge /experience you will need to advance with the company.
Cultura laboral
Started as a security shift supervisor but experienced poor leadership directly above me. A lot of unnecessary power struggling and disrespectful, undermining behaviors. I reported it and resigned from my shift supervisor position, but I didn't get much support for nearly three months.... then someone finally wanted to hear what I had to say... I was never reinstated nor was my prior position every discussed with me so from my perspective, it was not a good resolution. Nevertheless, I enjoy security work so I'm still working for the agency. However, its no longer my primary job or main source of income.
Pros
One of the highest paying security companies in the area...
Contras
Timely and adequate supervisor, employee support.
Cultura laboral
My assessment of the job and culture of the organization I am employed by has been rewarding in the aspect I have moved from various posts and have learned the art of flexibility as well as not relying on others to take care of me.
Pros
n/a
n/a
Cultura laboral
you have to be able to do work in an environment so you can work will with others. you to be able to monitor cctv monitor cameras phones as well as communicate via radios
Cultura laboral
Good job for beginners to work at. If you are the type of individual that does not mind working at multiple posts and sites then look no further than this company. You would be well suited to apply from within the company to try and move up, however, the only way that you will likely be moved up at the company is if someone knows you or you're willing to relocate. If you have a family it may appear to be tough for you to relocate for advancement.
Pros
laid back people that know what theyr'e doing.
Contras
No advancement if you don't know someone or if you don't relocate to another city or state.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Security is very different from Correction but both require attention to detail, clear logging and being professional at all times.
Cultura laboral
ok company to work for, management could be more attentive to employees needs. need better post and pass down information.
Pros
some good post
no contact from management
Cultura laboral
I have had the worst experience with this company. I worked for g4s for 2 weeks!!! I went in asking for part-time work only but was forced to work fulltime!!! I quit!! They do not care anything about their employees!!
Cultura laboral
Learned to guard against persons who would deprive others of their money and/or freedom.
Pros
educational
boring
Cultura laboral
All qualified candidates are never notified when there is an better job opening within the company.
Pros
there are some good benefit such as tuition reimbursement
Contras
all employee do not know about the college tuition reimbursement benefit and your pay is low
Cultura laboral
Meeting new faces is always a plus. Also, great to be off on all holidays but at hte same time we didnt get paid. Supervisor had zero understanding.
Pros
day shift off holidays
standing all shift