logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Custom Protection Officer en G4S en Las Vegas, NV

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 11 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,407 evaluaciones

g4s

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
it is a life style. plenty of overtime. diverse work and structure place too work. meet different people every day. different places to work a way of getting difference with leave the state.

Great experience.

I am a former CPO with G4S. I worked in two states with G4S and have learned so much from my coworkers. The first year I had to work on sites that were not the best, my shifts were days nights evenings. After a year I was promoted and worked the day shift only and my assignments were great. I would highly recommend G4S to my friends.

Pros

Overtime and professionalism.

Contras

Longer hours that were not planned at times.
Cultura laboral

The professionalism of the staff especially my recruiter who recruited me for this job

The training at G4S. The professional uniforms. Company handgun and web gear. Opportunities with advanced training Which includes transferring to other units or special operation departments Advance financial opportunities from the daily pay.

Pros

G4S always pays on time and give you the right compensation with your experience

None So far
Cultura laboral

Never Will you have job security working for this security company

cliche managers plays favorites story. No respect for employees. You are just a body to them and nothing more. You are not regarded as human. Co workers are petty and hateful.

Contras

Unable to have a normal life as you are expected to work at any time anywhere, laughable wages, disrespectful supervisors

Racist

If i could give them zero star i could . Am a former employee lasvegas Nevada g4s secure solution they are racist. You call a project manager on weekends on job related and he tells you don bother me on weekends i gat important stuff to do just like i don call you at 0200 a0m a0m like boss
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Strong Lack of Management.

The management plays a very strong role at G4S, yet they are the most disorganized, selfish, backwards bunch ever to be in the Las Vegas area. They constantly lose contracts, employ officers that quit frequently or are not qualified. Constantly changing rules for individuals. Favoritism is present in this company and it's apparent. The General Manager does not care for his employees and will simply avoid any real confrontation. If you have any significant problems, the GM will not help you. If you try to move on to the next step in a complaint and call corporate it is pointless. They are all friends and no one wants to get their friends in trouble, so your complaint is disregarded like it never happened. If you try to advance, it will only be temporary and they'll knock you back down to the position you started in or give you unrealistic working conditions and times to force you to quit. The pay is unreliable. One person will tell you a pay rate and you arrive to a site and it is typically lower than the initial pay that was stated. Communication is a joke, if they lose a contract (they have lost so many, so it'll likely happen during your employment) you may be sent somewhere with extremely low pay working longer hours. Why I say communication is a joke is because no one will tell you when and where you're supposed to be, if they want you to float all over the valley working parking lot security and next your "guarding" an unfinished warehouse with no electricity at 2AM. Management has poor communication with the client, so then the client is typically upset with -

Pros

None.

Contras

Poor management, unreliable pay, unreliable benefits, sometimes bad working conditions, unqualified people.
Cultura laboral

Reasonable company to work for.

The only problems that would constantly come up, would be the everyday call offs, however I worked the hospital site which is sort of expected because of the constant hectic schedule. There is no permanent schedule when it comes to knowing what days off you will have, it is constantly changing from week to week and when you try to ask for days off they don't afford you the time off to spend with family. When you sign up to work the site it is told before hand, but they did not explain how severe the constant changing would be. Other sites I have worked at were much more relaxed and slow paced.

Pros

Work perks and other benefits. always have overtimeif needed. Employee parking

Contras

Missed lunches and breaks constantly, hard to obtain time off, constant required overtime or double shifts, poor management and planning
Cultura laboral

No medical or retirement benefits

This is a good job for a temporary fix. This is not a company to work for if you are looking for a career. This is a paycheck only company that assists none with benefits.

I am impressed with the Supervisors at G4S

I have been employed by G4S for 6 years I started out as a Uniformed Security Officer and then became a Special Police Officer at a community college in Charlotte, North Carolina, then another college also in Charlotte where I worked for 2 years and enjoyed it very much.I had to leave because of a my mother in law having cancer in Vegas.I patrol several housing areas nightly and respond to alarms including intrusion and panic and fire alarms,i also patrol looking for people or anything else outta place checking properties for any kind of false entry.

Pros

Patrolling various sites, helping different kinds of people

Health insurance is expensive
Cultura laboral

In the main office they are good to me. They treat me like a person and not a number. I love working for this company! I had the best supervisor any one could ask for!! I moved to be close to my daughter who having a baby otherwise I would have stayed with the company.

Pros

Repect from supervior and coworkers

Coubld be better pay

Sad Coice

Bad management, no field supervision, They cheat you on overtime, try discourage you when you bring problems to their attention. Just a terrible decision it was to work for them.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general