logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Custom Protection Officer en G4S en Fort Lauderdale, FL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 19 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.391 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

No involvement for workers, management or co workers

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
G4S Secure Solutions does not have interpersonal activities, for its employees. No recommendations, no praise, no annual events. There is nothing to look forward to. No awards of excellence. No award for a job well done.

Pros

Provides a job

Contras

No activities, or events for its employees.
Cultura laboral

Coast till you find something better

Easy enough work. I was stationed at gated communities. Most of the time shifts were handled poorly and I had to work three different shifts in one week. Most of the time they didn't give consecutive days off. I mostly got Tuesdays and Thursdays off.Pay is horrible for the posts that were available in my area.

Pros

Easy work

No breaks and low pay

Productive and well paid

G4S is a wonderful company to work security with. They are one of the largest security providers in the world and because of this there are endless opportunities.

Excellent

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at G4S is excellentPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at G4S are excellentJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at G4S, I think excellentManagementIn general, managers at G4S excellentCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at G4S is excellentOverallMy experience working at G4S excellent
Cultura laboral

It had been many years since I worked for them, and have nothing to say about them.

I spent several years working for G4S, honestly; they could have treated employees with more respect and show them more appreciation for putting their lives on the line for the company
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Excellent place to start for security

G4S is a very detailed company with a vast of security knowledge and information. The location that I'm currently at is very friendly and also very organized. The most enjoyable time that I have there is help the clients. Getting that feeling of satisfaction of knowing that you made a difference in their daily lives.

Pros

Vast knowledge of Security principals

No standard Paid Holidays

Productive Fun Place to work

I have met a lot of good co-workers and passengers from day-to-day assignments that I have been able to keep for many years. Management makes working with them more like a family experience.

Pros

The pay compared to other Security jobs in the area.

Contras

Benefits are not so good.
Cultura laboral

Good paycheck but poor management skills.

G4S is a good place to work if your goal is to be there temporarily and seek another higher qualified job such as police officer or corrections officer, or if your retired and receive pension and do it part time. Poor management and company doesn't care about safety of their employees.

Pros

Decent paycheck

Contras

Poor management. Poor safety concern.

TriRail Contract for South Florida

Started with part time but was working 50+ hours a day. Now full time and I work 40 hours throughout the week. Over time is available. Being new will get you a schedule however with seniority you can choose a better schedule or position.

Pros

Good benefits, uniform and equipment are provided along with training.

Contras

Repedative work and documentation.

Lots of overtime

After graduating with a degree in Criminology, I was looking for a company with entry-level positions to gain experience in my background and for that very reason, I would say G4S is a perfect fit. Now that I am thinking about long-term goals, I do not see myself working for this company for more than 2 years. The pace is slow and I am not learning as much as I would like. The company does offer plenty of overtime, that's always a perk.

Pros

Overtime

Contras

Not learning enough or seeing myself grow

workplace

It all depends on the kind of post you have, some posts are more stressful than others. You just don't know until you get there. Different posts pay different rates no matter your experience or what your pay rate is at the time. I might be offered overtime but it might be at a lower rate than what your getting example: your pay rate is 10 an hr. for the OT you may get paid 8 an hour at time and a half.

Pros

lots of different post sites

Contras

Pay rates is a bit unjust
Cultura laboral

A good company to work for.

Wackenhut corporation trains you to be a better person. They love and respect they're employee. Wackenhut corporation also gives you time off. A good company to work for.

Used and abused

I am an upper level manager, and even at my level you are used and abused. You are only a number to fill 40 hrs. Thats it... We forget about people on a daily basis, and you will not get called occasionally for work, and then we will blame that on you and find a way to fire you.... STAY AWAY.

Entry level start

It is an ok entry level job while in college. The work culture is great when, you work at some location. The pay is good, if you can get the overtime.

excellent

Productive environment and provide stability in the workplace . Great place to work. Very professional and pays on time. My Supervisor make sure he meets my needs..
Cultura laboral

This was a job that was okay the problems were people were allowed to choose and say where there wanted to work and stated if they wanted to work over time. Men where given the right to leave before the single moms. No fairness

Contras

Health care can't afford, no lunch breaks
Cultura laboral

Great place to work withamazing people.

A typical day at work consist of checking employees credentials to access secure locations, doing patrols to deter possible treats, maintaining security daily activity logs and provide great customer service to visitors visiting the company.

productive and fun

I was indeed fun and a great experience working with G4S Secure Solution

security

permanent guarding service, security officers, manned security, disaster response, emergency services, control room monitoring, armed security, unarmed security, special event security, security patrols, reception/concierge service, access control, emergency medical technicians (EMT) service, ambassador service

Pros

overtime

low pay