logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Custom Protection Officer en G4S en Farmington Hills, MI

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 4 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.391 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

It can be a good place to work at times.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I'm a CPO at G4S and my experience has been a fair one. However the experience can be a bad one as well. The management team seems like they're incompetent. When you need to call them for any reason they will not answer or call you back. When I'm placed on an assignment I'm on my own as well. If a emergency arises I'm on my own. I get along well with my district manager However, he let's me down also. But I made great money working the overtime. In the 5 years I have been with g4s i average over 50 thousand dollars per year.

Pros

A chance to make great money!

Contras

Bad management, your rate of pay fluctuate, and no advancement.
Cultura laboral

You might travel out of town, maybe

No job security, they can not sustain their accounts, poor management, no advancement, the pay is ridiculous, one minute you making $19 the next minute you're making $12. Very high turnover rate. There's somethings you can like about G4s but it doesn't like you back. If you really need a job go ahead and work but be looking for something else.

Pros

It's something better than nothing

Everything else

Pay

The pay rate is more than other security companies, uniforms are free, health insurance is good,premiums are a little high but still a good company to work for.

Pros

Pay

Good Company

Overall, G4S is a good company to work for. They provide a good benefit package, along with multiple discounts. Each position is different so I don't feel comfortable telling my daily duties. The only negative is that there is little to no upward advancement opportunities.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

• Empresas