logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Custom Protection Officer en G4S en Boca Raton, FL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 16 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Decent company to work for

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
The amount of pay vs. the requirements and qualifications they insist on you having for employment is unbalanced. Typical disconnected management. Good job for retired individuals who are looking for something easy and extra money.

Don't work there!

I worked out of the Boca Raton office for a little over a year. I loved it at first. Then I got a new area manager (former cop that thought he was still a cop). He was a complete pita. Then we got a new general manager (an even bigger pita). Both of them made my work life with that company unbearable. My old area manager was in the process of making me a supervisor at my site but this new area manager gave my schedule to a new employee which cut my hours and then he removed me from that site. I left the company and have been so much happier ever since.

Upper management

Dont Do it

The Management is horrible. Its a private company but is run like a bad functioning government agency. They will throw you under the bus with one mistake. Many people that carried guns were wannabe police officers but shouldn't have been given weapons. Here in Houston the receptionists don't even bother picking up the phone. The onetime she did she didn't realize that she had me on the line and I could hear her fighting with her boyfriend on the other line. It was hilarious.

Too many
Cultura laboral

Unless you're a person with zero direction, don't work here

This was easily the worst employer I could have had. It's 100% a "good ol boys club". If you're not tight with higher, or do anything to praise the ground the walk on, you will go absolutely nowhere with the company. There is little to zero understanding or respect for work life balance and they don't care for the individuals they place at their sites. To them it's a numbers game. The pay is God awful, especially considering they boast about being the global leaders in security. Additionally, if you are lucky to receive a bonus, or a raise expect pay discrepancies for several months before it's handled. Overall terrible experience and I wouldn't wish this employer as a prison sentence.

productive and worthwhile

I enjoyed almost every shift protecting not only the students at various schools while keeping an open observance for order and safety. Valuable service.

Pros

Protecting many people

Contras

Oh my aching feet from the foot patrols
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

highest paying security company in south florida

it's a good place to work, with career advancemnt for security officer only, not paramedic. it is very difficult to progress in the company as paramedic/security employee.

Great temporary job

This job is excellent for students to do school work and secondary online jobs. Some sites can be more strict than others and pay will vary depending on the site.
Cultura laboral

Great armed security training and experience

Traffic control onto private property, worked for various banks and construction sites, monitor security screens,respond to alarms, perimeter patrols.

Pros

Great pay, Alot of overtime, Worked various sites

Life of G4s

A Very good company to work for ,most of the time. The hardest part about the job throwing you on a night shift and dont know what the heck you doing. Management is so so

Pros

good thing about, the sites that you're working at, you get to lean the residents by name ect .

hard to get time off

Overall a great company.

Overall G4S is a great company but needs major improvement such as technology and structure. I enjoyed my time at G4S and gain some much experience that I can use moving forward to the next chapter of my life.

Pros

Free food.

Lack of technology.

Great company for growin

Duties on my post just keep save customers and employees. I learned a lot in 9 years. hard part of the just don't see I move forward
Cultura laboral

Just a job until you get a better job.

There are no benefits of working to long here if you are looking for a long term job. you have no benefits.

Pros

pays the bills

no growth

tv radio computer

every day differet in this business, great !!!the company is very sucessful. always new contracts.
Cultura laboral

It's good for a paycheck, but not for a career

Company is geared toward retired military and law enforcement. Very high turn around rate.
Cultura laboral

Fun and productive work environment

Co-workers are very fun and intelligent Management is outstanding

Pros

Lot of Overtime

401K not that great
Cultura laboral

Reliable and Consistent, although a bit disorganized

The hardest part of this job if fighting the boredom, caliber of personnel and not all that well organized. Scheduling is a nightmare. The people hired have no clue and need more training. However, a pretty consistent job with a lot of time to yourself. No back-breaking labor, very easy work.
  • Empresas