logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Custom Protection Officer en G4S en Birmingham, AL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 12 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.391 evaluaciones

Wonderful company

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
G4S is a great company to work for. G4s has least supervision not on your back about how to do your job. The Supervisors are always available if you need help with anything. You can be promoted quickly. It's also great working with professionals that have a wealth of knowledge in this field. G4s is a great company to work for and they are organized.
Cultura laboral

It was awful! Did not follow through on promises once hired.

The job itself was easy enough. However, management did not give clear instructions as to what was expected.Worked with nasty coworker that left food and garbage in the work area. He also left fingernail clippings and beard hair on the desk. Complaints to management were never addressed.

Pros

Easy job

Contras

Nasty coworker, left food on desk and fingernail clippings, beard hair

Dead end Job

G4S like any typical Security company are changing hands, Try something that will offer benefits and a pension plan. Hospital Security has a high turnover rate due to the poor equipment, Micromanaging, and ill treatment to those who they want to pick on and harass through the day. Upper management is unsupportive and condones abuse so there is no support group to make complaints to matter that will be of any useful documentation that would make a difference because it’s a buddy system and also a good ol boy environment.

Pros

Easy to get hired

No pension plan
Cultura laboral

Having the ability to see the world

I enjoyed working for G4S , I work for 9 year but I move to Tenn but was unable to get a job I want to come back I have a app on file now and would love to return back to work for the company.

Pros

You get to travel slot

Contras

You have to work holidays

Great Experience!

I felt truly trained and ready for the selected position. We had a really great honest trainer who did not leave us in the dark about the type of work we would be doing. This company made you feel like you were part of something great. I wore my uniform with pride and honestly I had the best-contracted sites to work at and the experience was very memorable! I would say I was a bit spoiled almost with all the benefits but that's because I worked with an amazing team and great supervisors.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Give what is owed

They seem unable to correctly pay their employees. Time & time again I hear or I personally have had something wrong with my paycheck. Then they have this annoying policy where you have to go figure just how they messed up you pay check & properly spell it out to them or they will not fix it. They don't even try to help you in making any pay corrections.

Sit an monitor cameras

The company is fairly reasonable but doesn't have good promotion ladder. My typical days is to sit an watch cameras an perform property checks every few hours.

Pros

Experiance new things quit often

short break, no flexible

Enjoyment of working with Autistic Chilidren

I have always enjoyed working with children with Special Needs. It is the most rewarding, I have worked for A Summer Camp with children with disabilities, for the past 10 years,I am always excited and give 100%. I always put my best foot forward ,when performing this rewarding work.

Not a bad job, BUT

I worked here for almost a year before I hit my limit of what I could take. Working a contract was a day to day experience. Co-workers were great but management was Iffy at most. Supervisors seemed to only care about themselves and if you wanted time off for a holiday. You better hope that your days off fell on that day or it wasn't going to happen. Of course I cant prove it, but my feeling is that the supervisors and managers that appear on site were racist. In the 9 months I worked here I watched every single race that wasn't the supervisors either get fired or quit. Getting fired was easy, just do something that the supervisor/manager thought was wrong. No first warning or written warning.. Just Fired on the spot.

Pros

Quality Training

Management is So So
Cultura laboral

I enjoy protecting and serving.

Great company to work for. You are able to get alot of hours if needed.

productive work place

busy job schedule changes hardest part is dealing with co workers enjoyable part no direct supervision some times

Not a bad place

Good contracts and decent pay. If you could be on call overtime was plentiful. Management was supportive.

Pros

decent pay, lots of overtime

Contras

If contract runs out, you're out of a job
  • Empresas