logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Custom Protection Officer en G4S en Atlanta, GA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 21 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.386 evaluaciones

stable place to work

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I really enjoyed my time at G4s the pay check was stable and the schedule management work with you when you need to take time off this job is convenient for working parents.
Cultura laboral

Unfriendly! Favoritisms! Who you are!

Work assignment based on who you are and whom you know. Previous experience not taken in to account for assignment or promotion. Consequently, I was passed over on two occasions when I was next in line for appointment to fill open vacancy.

Pros

Temporary position until a quality assignment occurs.

Contras

Favoritisms and nationality is widespread.
Cultura laboral

No real future. Managment team was self serving. They would lie in a heartbeat to get you to do what they needed.

The first few years were good. Towards the end of my time with them, raises seemed non-existent. Everything was based on the site contracts. Most contracts didn't seem to take the Officers needs into consideration.

Pros

Most sites are pretty easy.

Contras

No real future. Cost of living wil go up. Your pay rate probably won't.

Nice place to work

Conducts surveillance, patrol sites and participates in controlling and securing perimeters. Provides excellent customer service to the client. Certified in First Aid/CPR/AED through American Heart Association. Certified as a First Responder (Emergency Responder). Conducts internal/external foot patrol-checking for any suspicious activities, suspicious packages, suspicious individuals or any unusual activity on company premises. Monitors entrances to ensure all guests are logged into the system, authorized and escorted. Maintains and manages access control system by creating and verifying company badges.
Cultura laboral

Great place to work. Lots of opportunities. Great salary.

My experience at G4S was very positive. The home office management team was well structured. The feild team was also very knowledgeable and we'll trained. Promotional opportunities were also available at senior levels for qualified applicates. My employment ended because I relocated out of the country,Ghana Africa. To my surprise, G4S was also present. J. Swatt

Pros

Solid Infrastructure

None discovered
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

overall

Working here has been an eye opener its very unprofessional place, unorganized, and unsatisfying. Theyreally don't care about their employee, just a body to fulfill bodies in spots

relaxed

Very laid back work environment depending on what site you are assigned to. Its a great job opportunity for college and retired people who want to continue to work.

Pros

relaxed environment

ok

background

wen you apply it take entirely to long for a background to come back. Its like they are sitting o it and trying to see how long you going to wait. it should not take two weeks for a background especially if you just left another company

Knowledgeable environment

There were several things I learned from working with this company and myself. I was truly able to build character, work with a team, and under pressure.

I did not like working for G4s

Management was so unorganized .They tell you one thing and they do another. The pay was not good for an experience Law enforcement officer............

Pros

I was a flex officer so i was on my own no one to micromanage me

The pay

Great company

Great Company to get your foot in the armed guard profession. Management was supportive. Your pay depends on the site you are placed at. Very Strict policy culture.

Not The Best Company to Work For

G4S pays the bills, but it's not the best company to work for. Do not get what you are worth. The client adds more responsibility, but G4S does not like to give raises. I work for a global company that contracts G4S officers to do security. The pay does not meet what the client has officers doing. I know there are other security companies that pay much more than G4S and the security officer is basically saying "Hi, how are you today?" or "You have a good evening."
Cultura laboral

Good place to work, inconsistent at times.

Good place to work, inconsistent at times. Became hard to work a flexible schedule with a child. Offered good pay and hours. Would consider working part time for company.

security company world wide

i worked at g4s for 6 and a half years. its a contract security that has its ups and downs. you are able to develope and exceed within the company. pay varies from accounts . various locations around the area . one of the higher paying security jobs in the atlanta area

Pros

higher paying job in the atlanta area

Contras

if you dont have a god team and managment thingd will be disfuntional

Ok

G4S is a crawl before you walk type employer and definitely is a man's world at the ATL office (Area Supervisors). Don't expect raises, don't expect to get promoted and don't expect your supervisors to be there for you, even if you did the RIGHT thing! G4S does not care about their officers, they only care about the client! I no longer work for them b/c there was no room for being promoted to a supervisor or area supervisor position b/c even after you complete all certifications and protocol to apply for the position, it was a waste of your time b/c they already had who they wanted for the position in mind or picked out. You work hard to get ahead but they have a way to knock you right back down! The funny part is that the supervisors that they keep in mind and actually pick, get fired b/c they did something stupid (the things they tell us not to do). They keep it clean on the website but its a different story when you are actually in...Good luck!

Pros

You have a job!

Contras

It could be 9 years or longer before they would even consider raise!

Laidback job

Security job that places you at a particular job; or have you bouncing around to different sites. The pay isn't all that great, and there aren't many benefits, but it's a security job so what do you expect?

Pros

Cool places, good networking

Unorganized

Not a steady career

As a CPO you are contracted to sites, if G4S looses the contract or the company decides not to renew the contract you are out of work, that simple.
Cultura laboral

i enjoy the employees and the clients i worked for.

they provide a steady work force.being a steady company.i like that you have flexibility to move around to different locations.and work different shifts.

Pros

if you do your job nobody hassles you.

Contras

not enough coverage for armed guards.
Cultura laboral

G4S Solutions works well with employees, very flexible.

Interesting place to work, everyday is different. You meet a diverse of people, cultures and different walks of life. It's like everyone is family and looks out for one another. There are a lot of hours to be worked.

G4S is too big a company to have so many problems

I enjoy the people I work with, but whenever we need something like uniforms, or shoes, even after we fill out all the required paperwork, we still don't receive them for at least 4 months.

Contras

Bad hrs, no time at home

Need Better Leadership

Wackenhut is a leading provider of contract services to major corporations, government agencies, and a wide range of industrial and commercial customers. Currently a CPO (Custom Protection Officer) assigned to Regions Bank.
  • Empresas