logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Critical Facility Officer en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 23 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Better than average security company.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
G4S is one of the better contract security companies. The pay per hour depends on the site you work at. The dental and vision benefits are ok. The medical insurance is too expensive in my opinion. The job can be tedious, boring and involves a lot of standing. Full time hours are always available and usually overtime as well especially if you work nights and weekends. It can be difficult to get time of for appointments because the schedule is done in advance.

Pros

Full time hours

Lack of flexibility

Site supervisors are incompetent

Overall I think the organization tries to provide adequate training to be a security officer; given the fact that the job is boring and does not require any education to accomplish. However, the site supervisors are incompetent in training, scheduling, and overall employee morale. For example, it is not uncommon to work an 8-hour shift on 1st shift; and then get a call @ 11 pm stating that they need you to come in @ midnight to work 3rd shift; and work half of the 1st shift following. Very unorganized @ the site level(s).

Shift hour security officer

Been Working for G4S for 8 years and the pay rate is at the site that I'm on but the shift times could be better, but the growth potential is not there at all.

The experience was challenging

The company is the largest security company in the world yet it still plagued with personnel that does not take the job seriously. This the security officers below site supervisor.

Pros

The company is large enough to have choices of post types to choose from.

Contras

The company is large enough to not be notice and or appear to be unimportant.
Cultura laboral

High turnover rate with management

My experience with G4S in California was far better than my experience with G4S in Nevada. When I transferred out Nevada I was supposed to be a transfer But they lost my transfer information And they said I had to read apply And therefore lost my seniority with the company.They transferred me 3 * And each time they said I lost My anniversary date And my anniversary date had to change. No sick days. I was even quote punished and quote For getting sick On the site. When I lost my second post I asked why did I lose the post Assignment They said it didn't matter I said it does So I won't repeat the same mistakes They said oh it doesn't matter and promptly moved me 40 minutes away from my home And cut my pay.They had a don't ask don't tell policy with their clients Meaning their client could let you go and not give a reason for why they're letting you go Which is setting a dangerous precedent for racism and sexism along with homophobicism. I left them and their company And went to a different company And have been happier since. I told the site supervisor I wasn't coming back But I have yet to tell G4SAnd that was two months ago And they haven't even contacted me to ask where the uniforms are. I find the Nevada branch of G4S Seriously lacking.My complaint with the California branch Was the fact I wasn't given Bereavement time and or pay When my mom died this year.

Pros

I am outta there!

Contras

Have you read my review?
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Not the best working environment.

I have never worked for a company in my life like this one. It is a wonder they have any employees after the first month hired from the way they treat their employees.

Contras

no benefits, no time off, not a good work and home environment.
Cultura laboral

What you'd Expect of a security company.

Run of the mill security company. I work at the Charlotte Bank of America Location uptown. Great pay for the work especially since i am not armed. No pto until you work there an entire year though.

Opinion of G4s

I feel that they were to harsh on some of the officers that were very good workers. Sometimes to Military as rules and policies were suppose to be followed.

Pros

If I had an app. I was able to make up time by switching with another officer

Contras

To Demanding during an 8 hr. shift.
Cultura laboral

It's fine if you want to do nothing all day.

They trap you in one position and will not let you move due to vacancies. They also lure you in by Promise you a certain pay rate and then give you less than promised.

Meh

In the local office, regardless of how good of an officer you are, being promoted and rising within the company depends purely upon who you know and who's a** you kiss.

Not a terrible job

This company does not want you to use your brain. Most of the positions are for old people with nothing to do. As a younger person, I find myself getting super bored and finding ways to entertain myself. Its an okay gig and the higher pay is a plus among the other security companies in the West Florida area.

Pros

40 hours a week, OT sometimes, issued uniforms, management is decent

Contras

Terrible benefits, boring work, wouldn't recomend
Cultura laboral

Very productive and upstanding job.

Working with G4S was a great experience. The leadership from our Sergeants and Captain, helped develop us into great leaders. There was always room for job advancement as long as you worked hard. I would consider employment if offered a position.

Good Company

Company was good, good benefits, and a great company for advancement. I would really like to work for this company again.
Cultura laboral

Team work and productive workplace

It is a good company to work for in the private security industry. I like to work for the company because i have more security experiance with them.

Decent workplace

Long-sitting/standing hours. Friendly people, not the job for active individuals. For those looking for more of a part-time job or ways to make additional income, this is a job for you.
Cultura laboral

productive and workable place to work

I like working for this company; i have gained a lot of security officer's with them. I have good coworkers whom i like working with on the daily basis.

Pros

pay rate (security officer)

benefit and career leadder
Cultura laboral

Professional company, good work environment

Management is great, pay is OK for what we do, not backbreaking work, but you will need to think and pay attention. Teamwork is a must here since everyone must work together for the job to run smooth.Overall it is a good work environment, but do not expect to move up quickly there is very little room for advancement.

Pros

clean, professional work environment. Decent pay

Contras

mediocore benefits and little room for advancement

Known Company

Interacting with visitors and employees from different parts of the world. Continuing to be mindful of others and securing all restricted areas as directed. Communicating with my team mates which make my job that much more enjoyable. I believe the hardest part of this job would be not being able to communicate with my supervisors or manangement team to keep them notified on whats goin on at the work place which is very rare since management is very eay to talk to.

Good professional environment

Verify identification to all persons entering facility and document the reason for them being on site. Make frequent foot and mobile patrol of facility to look out for suspicious activity, suspicious objects or safety hazards.

Good to work for them

This company is a good company. I Like working for them. I would recommend anybody to work for the company. They are better than most security companies.

Professional

Different environments with people from all walks of life.
  • Empresas