logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Correctional Officer en G4S en Liverpool

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 6 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,405 evaluaciones

Job satisfaction

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Hard work, stressful, new day everyday no day is the same. You have to be thick skinned and used to verbal abuse from inmates and always be aware how manipulating inmates can be and always know your audiences.
Cultura laboral

Take any other job but this one

Look for a job elsewhere UnderappreciatedOverworkedHighly stressful No work life balanceUnderpaidHorrendous shift patterns13 hr shiftsNo leave availabilityNo duty of care

Prison officer

Promotes bullying. Lack of staff support. Does not believe following the legislation with pregnant women. When I reported a member of staff for bullying, they said they would sort it - instead they promoted them! If you want to destroy your life - apply for G4S. Biggest regret I've ever made. The company should be ashamed with themselves.

Cultura laboral

biggest mistake of my life

anxiety,sleepless nights due to the pressue, rage induced stomach ulcers some, some of what you can expect working for this god awful corperation. if they can do you over and blame you they will find a way

Pros

non

everthing

Challenging

I have worked there for nine years firstly working on the wings and enjoyed this as I came into contact with people from all walks of life. However the outstanding thing would be the group of people I worked with on a daily basis. I have learned how to difuse situations with my verbal skills and gained great respect from the prisoners who I had dealings with. I like to be spoken to the way I speak to people. I moved to the reception dept three years ago as I wanted a new challenge. This involves the processing of prisoners for production at court,release,transfer to other establishments and the intake of new inmates. I have covered on and off as manager over the last six months and this brought different challenges. Having to deal with outside agencies chasing up warrants and other relevant paperwork. The hardest part of the job is the unpredictability of the prison..not knowing whether you would be dealing with a self harm incident or fight or assault on staff. I can say the most enjoyable part would be the group of staff I worked with. The dept has a group of sixteen who I grew very close to.I can work as part of a team but also work on my own initiative. I am able and willing to learn new things and can take instuctions and follow them when required.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

strict enviroment to work in

typical day at work was general security dutues including gates house duties.reception duties.

Pros

job security

lack of managerial skill