G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Control Room Operator en G4S

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 56 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.133 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Always changing. lack of hours, no overtime, high turnover. learned when opportunity was available. The culture was open, the hard part was keeping up with high turnover. I enjoyed working with the Co. I was placed at and it was a nice laid back environment.
Pros
Free lunches
Cutting back hours, High turnover, Lack of training, Lack of professionalism
Cultura laboral
The work itself is bearable. The management however make things up as they go along and tell you what they want you to hear. G4S recently took away 28 days holiday and gave 21 days but left some on 25 although everyone does the same thing. No equality. No real help from management either as they always flip your concern to something you have done wrong. Sarcasm from one management individual when you ask for help is diabolical. Never given any praise.
Pros
Shift
Cultura laboral
The job is a joke and advancement is based on favoritism or ability to miss butt and not on one's merit to advance. Many of the policies are dated and also have zero logical reasoning for them. I'd never go back to this company unless I was completely desperate
Cultura laboral
I had a negative experience working in G4S... It actually impacted my mental health badly. There was one particular so called team leader who was nothing but a bully. He singled me out on several occasions to make me look stupid in front of the rest of the team....I had only been in the role a matter of weeks when he began doing it. When I tried to join in with conversations he would blank me, I know I wasn't the only female there who felt this way.
Bullying allowed
Cultura laboral
Working at G4S has been a great experience. It’s help me to develop new skills and learn how it is to work in an actual professional environment. It aloud me the opportunity to refine and improve upon myself a bit
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
This company is horrible but it’s a job. They won’t fire anyone even if they break rules and regulations. They are sexist and show signs of racism. I got passed up for multiple problems because “lack of experience” but they gave the position to someone has no experience to my 3 years. They allow other contractors to run the company and they have no back bone when it comes to supervisors. It’s a job.
Cultura laboral
They will hire pretty much anyone so you have a mixed caliber of people. It's fairly hard to get fired no matter how bad of an employee you are. So if you just need a job, this is your place. They absolutely do NOT care about their employees or even the fulfillment of their contracts except to the extent to get paid. I've worked for them twice in two states filling two positions, both were equally a bad.
Cultura laboral
Management are not truthful what they tell you in Interview won't keep they words afterwards and many promise but they don't keep it do not trust them
Cultura laboral
I secure the building of DFS here in saipan and the parking lots and make sure everyone is secure and checking the staff bags when their coming out after work at 10AM
Cultura laboral
contract manager was not treating me well used me to do all kinds of work without appreciation though the employees was nice ot to mention the administrator she was one of the kind .
Pros
nothing to remember about the companie
Cultura laboral
Poor management, no paid to off or sick pay. The job is simple and easy and it is a good opening for those wanting to go into the correctional field. However, it can be very unprofessional and everyone is always trying to get others in trouble.
Cultura laboral
If you have the patience to put up with the politics you'll be fine. The people you work with can make or break the job. Benefits are okay but nothing to go crazy over.
Cultura laboral
I actually liked working for the company and enjoyed working with most of my co-workers, however the Cpt. In charge bullied and talked down to her employees. She was the “only” one that could do the job right and would have anyone she didn’t like fired and then complain that she worked 80 hours a week. You would request to transfer and they would turn you down. I did hear she recently quit so maybe now it will be a better atmosphere to work in.
Pros
Good money and full time work
Cultura laboral
The coworkers can be the hardest thing to deal with, but the job is fun overall. It's not too technical of a job and most coworkers are helpful. The management is great.
Pros
Good pay
Weird schedule
Cultura laboral
Only want your body there; keep your mouth shut; management and supervisors are only impressed with titles not the people no matter how long you've been an employee; they run off faithful and loyal staff and suck up to slackers
Cultura laboral
The hardest part of the job is keeping a visual on anywhere from 15 to 300 People at one time in several different "houses". The job is what you make it.
Cultura laboral
they do not listen to you if you tell them there is a problem and ask to transfer to a new location they do whats best for there needs not there employees.
Pros
flexibility, good money
Contras
no breaks, no team players, bad management
Cultura laboral
For the security companies we have in the area, G4S is the one to pick. They have a local branch office and more than one contract to keep you employed and working.
Pros
Salary, benefits, location
contract work
Cultura laboral
G4s is a very slow moving company. The way that they treat their employees should be against the law. This job has always been a stepping stone, but the company moral has decreased as the pay has decreased.
Pros
N/a
Contras
No real benefits are offered.
Cultura laboral
Leadership begins from the top. I've had good experiences and bad experiences with this company. Benefits are not great. Most staff in the offices do not contact you back or are very hard to get ahold of. I would recommend this company only as a entry level job.
Cultura laboral
A typical day sucked. I didnt learn anything other than how to stay up over night. Management sucked. the workplace culture sucked. the hardest part was dealing with the arrogant idiots that worked there. the most enjoyable part of the day was leaving to go home.
  1. Control Room Operator