G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Control Officer en G4S

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 23 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.133 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
As a Control Officer, I am responsible to control all security cameras, staff daily schedule and reporting of shift works to related supervisor.
Pros
Tea Breaks, Lunch Breaks
Short Breaks
Cultura laboral
Very busy job, you must keep track of everything. you must know your site that you work at in order to tell people where they need to go. Must be an Excellent report writing skills. It’s a very involved with client and you must be ready for any project they need done or a change to be implemented at a moments notice. There is always work and logs to update so the job is never boring.
Cultura laboral
Typical day at work involved going to the client site, to whatever post is scheduled. My post is the control officer, which involved surveillance of the site through over 150 cameras, keeping track of the locations of all other security officers in case of emergencies, responding to those emergencies by calling paramedics if necessary, and dispatching security officers to any alarms raised on the site.
Cultura laboral
Alot of micro management. Supervisor don't pay attention to what goes on and really doesn't care. Alot of favoritism goes at the port.To many politics
Cultura laboral
A positive mission statement outlines the goals and demonstrative behavior that exemplify the highest commitment to quality and service to each other, the company and customers. The company sets out to achieve its goals in ethical, honest ways with an elevated sense of purpose to improving the planet and humanity.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Everybody is given the opportunity to grow but you will have to work hard and prove your supervisor you up for next promotion. Management is very approachable and nice
Pros
opportunities
n/a
Cultura laboral
Typical day working as security guard, is patrolling, doing security reports, answering phones, conducts inspections. G4S is a great company to work for.
Cultura laboral
people were good but never had enough help to cover all shifts. its was difficult to find people to cover shifts if there was a call off or no show for a shift. which led to a lot of double shifts
Pros
good people
Contras
too many shifts to cover
Cultura laboral
My job description was handling customer's inquires via mail and phone Sending my reports to the co directly Managing our projects Following up with our clients
Cultura laboral
were it within my power I would disallow companys like g4s and their ilk not to be granted operating rights in this country, they import a culture that denigrates the country they are in
Pros
employment
disgusting management
Cultura laboral
always learn something from different job . but working with G4S learn a lot . learn different work related skills and how to work with in team with good and strong mutual understanding . so on so for
Cultura laboral
1. To deals with the client regarding complaining of Alarm system and Satellite Vehicle tracking. 2. Learned the communication skill and Managing shifts on alternate Hours 3. There is no hardest Part of this Job. 4. Done Work Easily that is the Most enjoyable part of My job .
Pros
Free Lunch .
P.F, Medical, Eobi
Cultura laboral
It's an institution where constant learning occurs. It provides unlimited opportunities for workers to excel at tremendous heights. It creates rooms for workers with different backgrounds, beliefs and values.
Cultura laboral
A typical day at work for me was one Tuesday when i had to separate two friends fighting at my post of duty and i ended up receiving a punch on the face. I learned that it is always good to look at the situation first and may be call for backup in other to avoid unforeseen circumstances. Management was good especially when it comes to worker, managers were friendly creating a master servant relationship which helped in motivating the workers for a higher work performance. We had a good co-workers relationship which was intended to help each other in achieving their goal working together as a team I won't i had none cause i had one which was the constant movement of workers from various post of duty for rotational balance. The most enjoyable part of my job is loving hat i do and being in the mist of ambitious friends.
Pros
better working conditions
Cultura laboral
monitoring the cameras and making sure all staff and employees have a the required badge with pic.relaxed environment and more diverse
Cultura laboral
G4S is overall a solid company. It is not difficult to apply, the training material lasts a week and is not difficult, and the pay is competative for the base level jobs. They do have lots of programs to help you advance, but they do not have that many jobs available once you become certified. (they will let you get security level 3 and 4 trained but you may spend up to a year and a half waiting for a job position to open up). They are also wonderful about giving you hours. On any given week it is not difficult to net 60+ hours, The only downside to this is the hours may not be convenient. There are a number of days where I have been 12 hours on 8 hours off, 12 hours on only to find out your relief isn't coming. Again, great for the overtime, not so good for getting quality sleep.
Cultura laboral
I enjoy working for G4S,I also enjoy the team I am working with ,actually I feel like at home but I just fill like my skill set can better utilised else where.
Cultura laboral
working from 03:00PM to 07:00 AM next day Security is everyone responsibility Good Management Nice when they system was down supervising
Cultura laboral
Wackenthut was a decent employment stop towards my career. I got a chance to see how contracting works, along with the security portion. Decent job, but wouldn't make a career out of it because of the lack of upward mobility.
Pros
People
Cultura laboral
Wackenhut Services Inc. was a great company to work for. They took care of their employees and provided great support. Expectations were high, but provided great training to produce positive results.
Job Security
Cultura laboral
Disgusting company to work for, not interested in the staff at all. In the day the management don`t know how to man manage or encourage the staff, co workers are all superb but get nothing but warnings all the time. the hardest part of my job is to have to listen to the constant bickering about the management. The most enjoyable part of my job is my own self satisfaction when I know I have responded to an emergency fast and efficient and there has been no problems as I dont get support from the management
G4s are the cons