logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Cashier en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 60 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,405 evaluaciones

Good to Learn

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Good to Learn about job skills. I'm happy to work here as a cashier since 2017 I start they are teac me very well in training camp and I learned that.

Pros

Depend on Client

Dreadful workplace

Zero management skills who like to shift blame when things are their fault ....avoid g4s like you would Covid..Alarm bells were ringing over my first two weeks there appalling management and some Seniors ..thankfully I know how to play the game and just stuck it out till I could leave....the work could be very interesting but with some of the people there just couldn’t wait till 5 o clock each day.

Pros

Pay ok

Everything else

Experience

*bestguide from supervisor * salary given based on your performance *best experience about cash processing *enjoyable and easy to learn *salary on time *experience to working relocation

Fat cat managers

managers paid too much for little work they do, put staff on furlough that they wanted rid of then made them redundant. While working for them it was full of brown nosers seniors talking to you like a child, no decent breaks for working in closed areas like a lab rat. Pay is poor for what you do priority

Over paid managers, seniors
Cultura laboral

Good

Good,Anyone who can meet the initial application requirements, and have minimal experience can become an employee. And by gaining experience, and taking advantage of the programs offered to enhance growth. They have the opportunity to advance within the company, should the chose to do so. Pros safe, a good environment for work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Challenging work

Working with different people with different atittude was quite challenging to work with. Improved skills were done with the help of Officers in different department.
Cultura laboral

Fun workplace with good senior, executive and friend

Just like other workplace. Such a fun workplace. I've learn many thing that I never knew before. Management not bad. The hardest part of the job is I have to work more than 12 hours per day and only have one day off. I did'nt get enough sleep when I work there.

Fast paced and challenging

Quick moving and fun place to work. Dealing with deposits of notes and coin making sure they were inputted accurately and quickly as you have to keep to a curtain amount of deposits per hour. Running money through counting machines, strapping and bagging of monies.

great place to work

productive and very busy place to work colleagues very supportive and helpfull, overall a good place to work with oppertunities to learn other roles within the company.

Poor management

Been working for almost 8 years but the management are at their worst system. Work force always insufficient,high turnover,management don't know how to handle a human being. Forcing their workers to work extra hours up to 16 hours per day. This happened when I was working at the company.

competitive

I learned so much about Replenishing and securing the money. I gain more knowledge in the field and flow of banking. The employees are very disciplined and motivated.

Poor!

Night staff were pushed to their limits. No talking allowed, management have their favourites, if your face doesn't fit you'll know about it. Manager was a heartless bully.

Pros

Good money

Contras

Poor atmosphere and management. Nobody was happy.
Cultura laboral

It is a good thing to the company I learned everything from the last previous job

It is the best way to get a job in G4s.. Opportunity quickly and easy to find more information about the company. Very interesting and helpful for me to know about the job. It is the best team I have ever met.

Pros

Satisfied

Very good

lovely place

Where I worked was great. The management was great, the people I worked with were lovely. The place was overall really friendly. the pay was good and the worker's voice was heard.

Pros

lovely people, great place to work
Cultura laboral

This company is very good and responsible

i worked in g4s Qatar as a cashier teller and i worked very hard for g4s. and salary was QR 2200 and they provided us Accommodation and transportation

12 hr

wasting time

working time is longer than expected no overtime given company cut cost no benefit given no medical card told to have initiative but wait for nearly one year for nothing

woking with 5 banks and balancing

I enjoyed working at g4s because, I did morning shift,also good working relationship with the colleagues.I learn new skilled that i really enjoy. I was also Standing senior cashier.

Pros

free tea break

Contras

you have to stay behind if not balanced.

A great place to work

I worked here for 16 years and I processed cash and overall this was a lively and enjoyable place to work. The working environment was nice, but sometimes there have been difficult targets to meet in a set time limit.

Pros

Good colleagues

Long Hours

Rubbish

Having worked there for a long time..No progress as management never listens to your view and never praise you. No.lunch break. Always on the go and pressured. No bonus only a cheap tin of chocolates at the end of year. Avoid they don't care about your health all they care about is getting the job done

Pros

People you work with

No thank you. Stressful

Great experience.

• Accurately counting the contents of containers received balancing cash against customer documentation. • Consolidating and balancing cash as appropriate throughout the process. • Accurately completing the necessary paperwork and entries into appropriate cash management systems. • Identifying discrepancies in cash received and escalating this to Senior Cashier. • Meeting and exceeding personal and team productivity targets.

Productive workplace

They manage to train me well to do my job. And i learned how to consolidate and sorting of money. The management to ensure their employee to understand the Standard Operating Procedure of the company.
  • Empresas