G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de CPO en G4S

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 89 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.287 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Get in good with the managers you will definitely be okay try to stay cool with just your co workers you’ll hear complaining all day like your in high school
Cultura laboral
Company has many sites which are dependent on supervision whether good or bad. If lucky you will be allowed to work independently and with minimal supervision and allowed to simply do your job with no drama or anyone looking over shoulder.
Cultura laboral
They don’t care about you or ur family. They just need bodies. Also different rules for different employees. Management micro manages everything. If there are no complaints from the customer then why does management nit pick everything. Things are running smoothly then there is nothing to fix
Cultura laboral
My site is great, upper management you do not really hear from much, unless there is an issue. Able to work OT on occasion, so that is pretty nice. I think it depends on what site you end up on.
Cultura laboral
OverallThis was a very toxic work environment and I had to leave for my mental health. There was an issue with one of the assistant managers at the store and instead of doing a proper investigation to gain a clear position of the situation, my G4S captain didn't care and took the word of the assistant manager without any further thought.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
District managers are helpful and understanding. Most coworkers are very professional. Just like any other company. Advancement depends on the needs of the company.
Cultura laboral
When I first started with G4S, it was a great company with management who cared. Now, not so much. I have heard very bad things have been happening throughout the region.
Cultura laboral
It’s good for doing something till you find a career job. Work environment is alright, you do a lot of standing and not talking to people. Overall if don’t mind your feet hurting it’s fine.
Cultura laboral
Would not recommend this company. Very closed minded people. Management is all one sided. Management doesn't return emails or phone calls. This company has problems
Contras
No lunch breaks, or breaks at all.
Cultura laboral
It’s a big security company that’s been around for quite some time. They treated me well and I got a lot of overtime pay when I worked there. Good place to start out in security.
Cultura laboral
This branch/division is not a place you want to be if you are looking for advancement. Management is not going to support you and covers up anything that doesn’t benefit them.
Cultura laboral
This company never placed me in the post in which I was hired. I was placed on post which required license in which the company had not trained me in. In other words I was placed on an armed post while not being license as an armed security officer.
Cultura laboral
The regional office is not responsive to local requests for support, resulting in poor coordination for officer issues such as training and HR issues. Officers feel disenfranchised and under appreciated.
Pros
Steady work and potential for overtime
Contras
Poor management
Cultura laboral
Local manage does not look out for employees or their clients. I personally witness multiple under qualified, unprofessional, and irresponsible "officers" being shuffled from site to site whenever clients reported issues with them. Due to looking out for the client's best interest by reporting such "officers" I was "terminanted". In other company these poor examples of security professionals would have been instantly terminated. But the Baton Rouge office prefers to just to sweep their inabiliy to preform their duties "under the rug" and assigned these "officers" another client so they can offend another client. And they then terminate the officer who do show professionalism and capability.
Cultura laboral
I haven't had a raise in 5 yrs. they keep blowing smoke saying they are working on it. they are hiring Flex officers to work there when I take time off for more money and deal with less issues.. They restructured areas and its a mess they drove out my captain who was awesome, I haven't met new DM yet. cant get proper equipment. Firearm is out dated. Just don't care about employees and pretty sure they messed up withholdings last year.. I cannot recommend them.
Cultura laboral
This is a great place to work if you can get in the good ole boys network and of course you must be a young white male. Women and Minorities barely ever get promoted or recognized but young white males do awesome at this great place of discrimination.
Cultura laboral
This company has great field level people but is managed by jerks and brown noses. There is little job security as you can be tossed off a site for nothing and management will outright tell you that you are replaceable.
Cultura laboral
For being one of the largest security companies around this place sure does blow. Treat employees poorly. Benefits are not good and the pay is not good. Good luck trying to advance. District manager she puts all her favorites in upper management. I would stay far away from this place. No flexibility in this company. 4 thumbs down run.
Cultura laboral
Company was great to work for. I would recommend this company to anyone. I love the flexibility of the company and the unity of the co-worker that I had the pleasure of working with.
Cultura laboral
I am a retired sales executive and need to keep mind and body active...G4S keeps me engaged with our customers and my coworkers. My basic rules is show up on time and do the job you are being paid to do.
Cultura laboral
I’ve been employed with G4S for 3 weeks. It’s been 3 weeks of them having us come in, cancel our training because they decide our time is theirs to play with, and 3 weeks of no pay. They don’t even have the decency to call and give updates. Make no mistake, this is a british company, they do not care about any of us here in the US. Absolute nightmare of a company. The reason they hire so many people is because they lose so many people