logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Bank Officer en G4S en San Diego, CA

3,1
Salario/Beneficios

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 4 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.283 evaluaciones

Of 3 agencies worked for G4S is the most professional

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I took a position at G4S Secure solutions as a COVID officer for a Bank of America position. First impressions:G4S cares enough about orientation to pay for a week of high quality training. On completion of training I was immediately provided with high quality uniforms. I was provided with clear post orders and assigned a position. I appreciated the lack of micromanagement. I was told by my supervisor that if their were issues, The bank would report to G4S, not me. I appreciated that pay was provided in a timely manner until my direct deposit kicked in. I was actually contacted to come in and pick up my paychecks! This indicates that G4S actually cares about its employees. My time with G4S was short due to my desire to obtain a supervisory position in the security industry. Ha d a supervisor role been available with G4S, I would likely have remained with the company. Very impressed with G4S and will recommend others looking for security positions to G4S.

Pros

Prompt pay quality uniforms lack of micro management

None noted
Cultura laboral

No advancement, low pay, political.

If you want a high paying job with G4S you need to be Kris Kyle (former Navy Seal.) An applicant needs to be former Special Forces/ SOCOM, and/or a retired L.E.O in order to qualify for the high paying positions. Some positions requires that the applicant be p.o.s.t certified, and the job only pays $17/hr. I have a degree in Administration of Justice- L.E. Specialization, and a Certificate of Achievement in Investigations Specialization, apart from being P.C. 832 certified. I guess my degree and Certifications don't suffice. I spent four years of my life in college, so that I could stand in front of a bank doing nothing. Lol I guess I'm going to have to enlist in the military special forces for four years, and/ or put myself through a six month basic p.o.s.t academy, so that I can apply for their $17/hr position. Their standards are ridiculously irrational.

Pros

Steady pay. At least they pay you on time.

No future/ no comment.

ok

weekly pay, stable job, no health benefits, no vacation benefits, forced to work far away from home, old and out dated equipment used.
Cultura laboral

A work area which is wholesome

Shaded work area for protection against extreme heat and rain .

Pros

free snacks would be favorable

Contras

Lunch and short breaks as provided by law
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros