G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Bank Officer en G4S

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 143 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.292 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
This comany has it ups and down like every company has however I have been with this company for 6 months and currently still with the company hoping I can advance to a better postion.
Cultura laboral
Same as any security company. Good hours decent pay. It’s a place to make some money but that’s about it. There doesn't seem to be any career advancement opportunities and they delay on certain things. But it’s not terrible
Pros
Good hours
No opportunity
Cultura laboral
Good company to work for. This was a few years ago but back then when I worked for them, I can’t remember having issues as opposed to the jobs I’ve worked after them.
Cultura laboral
The pay was always decent but the management was the opposite. Good luck trying to reach anyone or get any clear information regarding any steps to move forward, takes a very long time for anything to happen.
Pros
Pay is decent
Contras
Lack of communication or guidance
Cultura laboral
I work for G4S BOA accounts and it is the easiest job you'll love or hate based on if you like being totally bored all the time. The pay has gotten better since I started and the bad is the company has been both out and the future is uncertain.
Pros
Good pay
job uncertainty
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Very poor communication, you can make good money though, if that's all you're looking for.!!! They have covid-19 protocols that was pretty good....that was like one of the few Pros!!
Pros
Possible to make decent money.... possible!!
No benefits
Cultura laboral
The amount of flexibility we have for the schedule. work life is pretty balanced. I DONT LIKE HOW WE DONT GET PAID FOR HOLIDAYS, and I don’t like the wait time for my equipment I have been wearing a used vest since I started working with the company and it’s been over a year and I still haven’t received my fitted vest yet.
Cultura laboral
The supervisors are usually out of the loop for majority of things such as delays or banks closing early. Only way that they know of a closing if we tell them while at work, they don’t give your schedule usually til Sunday at night. No type of advancement in the ranks whatsoever
Cultura laboral
You would think since it’s a better security company & they have good contracts they would be better. NOT! I’m tryouts to leave asap! Schedules change weekly, they ask you work day before/ day of shifts. Pay is decent but when your hours are all over the place it’s trash. I was once working 2 days a week struggling to pay bills & got behind. Luckily they started to give me more hours because they needed ppl. I hate this company trash.
Pros
Pay
Cultura laboral
Love it, training was great, love management, I enjoy my post, I have no complaints about the company my experience has been good. I recommend applying
Cultura laboral
If working with this company as an officer, best to get an insight about the status of the contract you’re assigned to if you’re able. They obtain contracts with great comp but they’re never permanent. I personally wound up becoming underemployed and had to make up for lost hours with another employer to make ends meet working for G4S because it appears they’re clients are able to request changes under short notice whenever they deem fit.
Pros
Great co-workers. Good comp.
Lack of job security.
Cultura laboral
Was placed at a bank location. Once the bank no longer needed a guard, I have been left with sketchy low paying posts as somewhat of a floater. My checks haven't been right and I never got proper uniforms. Management doesn't care and payroll talks to you like a child
Cultura laboral
unorganized is the perfect term to use for this company. Been with the company for two years, there's no good benefits. when i was out because of the coronavirus they didn't even pay me for the time I miss. The company fired three reginal manager since I've been here for the past two years. This company only a stepping stone or a good job for people that retired from the military.
Cultura laboral
Hiring process was quick and simple then the nightmare started!! didnt get my weapon for 2 months of employment. the site i worked was 35 min away from home and them out of no where they relocated me 2 hours away. management is TRASH!! micromanaging at its finest. this place treats you like a kid. first 3 pay checks was trash and i was working 6 days a week
Pros
you work alone
Contras
everything else.. it sucks!!
Cultura laboral
This is no more than a starter job to get you feet wet in the security industry. Room for growth is subpar and lacking. The management is less than stellar and will work you to absolute death without any extras. Expect to work each and every shift and don't ask for time off.
Pros
Really depends on your contract.
Contras
Can't leave post during shift, unfair wages, use of personal vehicle.
Cultura laboral
I can get extra work from our schedualing department. I really like my job but there is no hope of advancing up in the company no matter how much experience you have or how long you have been with the company. My supervisors never say anything positive about the work I do. I bust my butt driving from 80 miles and much more to get to work everyday and I’m always early for work. I sometimes work 7 days a week and not even a thank You for anything.
Pros
Plenty of work and plenty of training.
Contras
No chance of advancing up in the company and pay is low for the work you do.
Cultura laboral
Fresh contract. Simple work. Changes and adjustments made it a little harder. But honest work. Accommodation can be made. Careful with positive covid cases.
Pros
Had lunches
Standing all day
Cultura laboral
There is nothing outstanding about G4S. It depends big on your office and your manager. I have been lucky, I won't even say fortunate, to still have a job, actually. BPO - BOS Office, stationed in Rhode Island. I AM Fortunate to have a great supervisor who is easy to work with and communicate with. HR Is complete trash, they have no idea what's happening on the accounts. The uniforms are terrible quality and barley fit correctly, if you are armed you get a revolver. YeeHaw. Currently, our client has been shrinking the security staff AND WHEN WE ALL GOT HIRED THE OFFICE TOLD US NOTHING. They hired a bunch of officers then cut is inside of three months. I would be blown away if HR New nothing about that plan. Keep looking if you can.
Pros
Benefits, options.
Contras
Terrible Communication on the cooperate level, officers are just place holders. No employee value in the field.
Cultura laboral
A great place to work while looking for something better. Love my boss but the job just doesn’t leave me filling like I made any sort of impact ever.
Pros
Easy hours
No sense of purpose
Cultura laboral
I took a position at G4S Secure solutions as a COVID officer for a Bank of America position. First impressions:G4S cares enough about orientation to pay for a week of high quality training. On completion of training I was immediately provided with high quality uniforms. I was provided with clear post orders and assigned a position. I appreciated the lack of micromanagement. I was told by my supervisor that if their were issues, The bank would report to G4S, not me. I appreciated that pay was provided in a timely manner until my direct deposit kicked in. I was actually contacted to come in and pick up my paychecks! This indicates that G4S actually cares about its employees. My time with G4S was short due to my desire to obtain a supervisory position in the security industry. Ha d a supervisor role been available with G4S, I would likely have remained with the company. Very impressed with G4S and will recommend others looking for security positions to G4S.
Pros
Prompt pay quality uniforms lack of micro management
None noted
Cultura laboral
I worked for G4S Albany branch in Ilion NY, Eileen Mogavero was my direct supervisor. We never saw her at the job site ever, she came once a month to see the client and that's it. There are no annual raises for any position you hold, my paycheck was constantly messed up whether it was not enough hours or the wrong pay rate. I was constantly having to call and have it fixed, they could not for the life of them have or keep the site I worked fully staffed, so I always had to work overtime almost every single week. Working overtime is okay every now and then but it was constant so the site was staffed, I would constantly just be stuck at the site because they didn't have anyone to work there. Always having to work doubles and sometimes 20+ hour work days, do not work for this company they're absolutely awful.
Pros
Zero pros to this company
Contras
Below average pay, bad management, bad staffing capabilities, plus many more.