G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Armed Security Officer en G4S en San Diego, CA

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Puntuaciones por categoría
Se encontraron 5 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.269 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Some of the work sites provided little to no facility for officers to use restrooms or take breaks. Mainly enjoyed work assignments were I was allowed to patrol property.
Pros
pay
breaks
Cultura laboral
Management is horrible!! Unsafe vehicles to use to patrol. No advancement unless you are someone's favorite!! They don't have respect for the officer's People get positions that they are not qualified for. If you like to brown nose then this is the job for you!! They will lie, lie ,lie to you!!! But it sort of bills some of the bills. Pay is not worth what we do. But then again all security Co. pay the same bad salary.
Too many to list
Cultura laboral
It was long stressful days standing in front of a bank for 10 hours a day. When I did find a better job and gave my notice, I was told I better not give their number for a reference.
Pros
Paid weekly
Standing outside on your feet for 9 hours in all weather conditions
Cultura laboral
If you enjoy low wages and being treated like a slave...then work for this company!! Incompetent management, cheapskates when it comes to equipment and vehicles, don't care if you have family commitments, etc.
Too many to list.
Cultura laboral
Currently employed at g4s and it is by far worst environment I have worked in. Management falsifies reports. Only care bout there money and treat you as just a body. No structure or leadership and most officers are more qualified than the supervisors. They treat you bad and constantly break ca laws regarding employees rights. Every week they make payroll mistakes and you have to fight them to get corrected. Hr is useless. Supervision is stubborn, not approachable and cant handle contracts correctly. I have filed several complaints yet it gets dismissed. Turn around is bad. Most last six months before leaving due to being mistreated. Company comes before your family to them. Leaving soon as possible. No respect for anyone there and few fellow officers are upstanding people. They use scare tactics to get there way. Pay is horrible for type of work done on some contracts. Stay away.
Pros
decent medical
Contras
management, pay, personnel, hr dept, lack of any structure or quality leadership
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros