logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Armed Security Officer en G4S en Birmingham, AL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 3 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.391 evaluaciones

Decent

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
A regular day at work is pretty easy. Your just securing the faculty you are appointed and the people on the inside and outside of the faculty as well. I learned to always keep my eyes open and aware of your surroundings at all times. There wasnt really a hard part about this particular job besides just hand cuffing individuals that didn't belong on the campus of the facility and were causing problems. An individual who didn't comply with guildlines of the faculty. But that was also the most enjoyable part of the job as well.

Job and expectations

No work life balance. I was accused of locking people in the building in which I was assigned to work in and I wasn’t even at work that day! They never investigated they just assumed based on what a maintenance man who didn’t care for me told them! My previous supervisor was amazing, when he left for a new job the new lady assigned was awful and she didn’t even attempt to help me when I tried to explain. The situation
Cultura laboral

Do not work for this company

Horrible management from the top down. To many wanna be cops and national Guard weekend warriors in the ranks. They will lie cheat and steal from their employees. No ethics at all. Some of the people I worked with were good, but management I this company is horrible. They will get you hurt or arrested. Do not work for them.

Pros

Some good co workers

Contras

Management, company culture, pay, schedule, lies. Lies. LIES.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

• Empresas