logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Account Manager en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 31 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Good company with advancement opportunities if willing to relocate

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Overall my experience has been good. Current position is not overly challenging, but I am not able to relocate at this time for more challenging and higher paying positions

Pros

Good team at this location

Contras

a lot of management turnover

Upper Management Issues

I say upper management issues, but it's not entirely just because of who is up there. It's just so disorganized. I have to report to several different people who don't always seem to communicate. So I will get told one thing from one person and then I need to another thing altogether from another. Recruiting is the biggest issue. Shorthanded for almost a full year now and I have many employees working at least 70 hours per week for the past 7 months now. Which is an insane drain on everyone.

horrible corporation

Horrible benefits. Low pay with no raises. Workload tripled yet nothing for compensation. Senior management could care less. Corporate management was detached.

Pros

n/a

low pay, no raises
Cultura laboral

Absolutely not unless you HAVE to

Just as the title says... this place should be a last resort OR if you have nothing else better to do with your time... I’ve been there long enough and understand how the business is run more than most.. just don’t do it

Pros

Not much to list here

Contras

No state retirement, not much incentive, people without the required experience are still promoted to command positions.. etc., etc.

All in the Family

It was a fast pace to my current position. All based on my work ethic and past experiences. My qualities were recognized early on and I was encouraged to be and do more. My relationships in the company have all been like dealing with family. Edification has been the mantra. I have access to upper management (District Managers, Regional Managers, Vice-Presidents) almost on a daily basis. Transparency is encouraged, with each other, our customers and our employees. The current direction of the company will surely keep it at the top of world of security for many years to come. The sky is the limit.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

It’s not for those who can’t sit idle for long periods

Job can be very boring at times. Long periods of no human contact. Self supervised, must be able to keep self motivated. Must be able to pay attentive and alert at all times.

Hostile and toxic culture

Zero work life balance. The company does not care about its employees and turnover is ridiculously high. They also unapologetically break all kinds of labor laws. HR ignores all complaints and harassment is commonplace. The environment is toxic, unprofessional, and unorganized. Management is the problem - Sexist, unethical, unprofessional and in many cases just completely inept. DO NOT WORK HERE!

Not bad at all

I’ve left for better financial opportunities only to find out the grass ain’t always greener on the other side. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with G4S and hope to return soon.

Pros

A true team environment

Contras

Non-union benefits are mediocre at best

Management lacked leadership

I was hired as an account manager for a local resort community. When I took over the first thing the officers wanted to know was “Who had the account now.” It seems the District Manager failed to inform me they had already lost the account and the new company was scheduled to take over in three months with their own site supervisor.

Good learning experience

Frequent changes at higher management, no support from Senior Management Team, No direction of work everyone is on their own. Job is always at stake. Lots of politics

Pros

Good cafetaria, Salary on time

Job security, Corporate Politics

Globally positioned

Pay can be very low, but there is chance to travel, and advance your career if you're willing to relocate. They are a global company with many opportunities.

Company is ran like a Temporary Job service

They have no commitment to their employees, No matching 401K plan, mediocre insurance benefits, it is all about them, no appreciation for the employee. 1 year 15 years = 40hours of vacation time. No annual cost of living. Bottom Line this is a here and now job designed to get you through until you find a real job!!

Pros

All the Overtime you want/need

Contras

No support from Office staff poor communication. See above Review.

Great Learning Experience

Gave me the ability to further my knowledge in the security field. I was able to learn a lot from customer service to leadership skills. Overall great learning experience.

Great workplace

Was a positive enjoyable workplace i learned alot. I really enjoyed my time spent here would definitly encourage others to apply. I will always be grateful for my time spent working for this company.

Pros

Good work environment

Too many hours
Cultura laboral

Good place to work, business is continually growing providing opportunity to advance as well as grow professionally. My experiences have been diverse and rewarding

No or little support

I was an account manager at the start of the account there was a lot of support and management seem to care about the contract. After 6 months could not get good people and the only people that would be sent were the ones who had problems from other sites. Because of the lack of support the account manager had to work 70-80 hour weeks often with out a day off for 3-4 weeks. This accout was the size of a small city and deserved much better support. Upper management would only move people and not fire them even with prper documentation..

Pros

Company has good benefits

Contras

Inadequate support for the site.

Top Shelf

If you are in Phoenix, AZ and you're looking to get in the security business this is the best one in the Valley. They have top pay and benefits from any other unit in AZ.

Pros

Good pay, Good Posts

Contras

will always ask you to work OT
Cultura laboral

Enjoyable work and friendly management

The work is enjoyable and you may have the opportunity to experience many different job settings. If you are looking for advancement and have no issue with relocation, this will be a great place for you.

good place to work

they are good company to work with but there is not many place to move around to get better opportunities.it can be frustrating there is lot of overtime available.

Pros

good hours

no better opportunities

Horrible Company

G4S shows favorite when advance in their company. If you are not their buddy, it's no hope for moving up. They are unfair when you have responsiblity at home and they don't like getting you a relief if the contact doesn't pay good money.
Cultura laboral

Overall working for G4S at Shell has been a great experience.

The Shell Security staff has provided me with a work environment that has been enjoyable. The area that truly sticks out to me is the comradery aspect. The security team (G4S and Shell) has a great working relationship.

Pros

Constant support from Shell

• Empresas