logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Boksburg, Gauteng

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 9 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.400 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Salary should be equivalent to our daily need

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Nice to be employed by G4. Since working I learn to respect and work with others as a team. I also learn that an assignment can't be completed by an individual alone.
Cultura laboral

Is a good company to work for it.

Working at G4s built up your well and gives you good looking to people. There's team work at g4s, that is the thing that will make you enjoy working to the company.

Pros

Normal

Normal

bad management

It helped that I worked with a very commited security officers though I expierinced a very arrogant discouraging management who never thank employees for a good job but always looking for mistakes,what I learned is that team work is the key to quality production.

motivating and learning enviroment

I enjoy working for G4S,I also enjoy the team I am working with ,actually I feel like at home but I just fill like my skill set can better utilised else where.
Cultura laboral

productive and very dificult work place

I have learned to respect my seniors in whatever decisions they are making but not foget that safety is my first priority,i like to work between people who work as a team no matter how hard it is,so far I met such people who are commited in the job they are doing.

Pros

free coffee

12 hours or more per day
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

My day starts with my team that i am working with. I just love working with them and also teaching them how to do they work at their best. I have learned so much in the past year as on how to deal with clients, how to deal and solve clients queries. I have a good relationship with our clients and my management. i always like to assist my co workers. I enjoy my work and always go home telling ,yself i did my best, so for me there is no hard day at work

Enhance Work Relationship

I have gained experience Employees are committed to their duties. I prefer walking the extra mile to ensure that my work is done once , right and now.

Teamwork

Different offices, but the best teamwork I have seen so far. A day at work consists of hard work with deadlines, I have learned to work under pressure and that teamwork is important. my co-workers are a lot of fun, we are like family, but when it is time for work, we do our best, they are all hard workers.
Cultura laboral

A very good company everyone in security industry can enjoy to work for.

Although we were working long hours but we were enjoying our jobs. To always alert and be very friendly at all times while rendering our services to passengers. Due to skill shortages in security management sometimes they did not meet the required skills to manage us. With co-workers we were like family respecting each other even taking trips together on our off days. The hardest part of the job was to deal with difficult passengers and not able to help a passenger because of language barriers. The most enjoyable was when our employer support in difficult situations and support us when you are are studying employee.

• Empresas