logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Wilmington, NC

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 9 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones

good place to work

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
The employees were great as was local management.. Problem is area management will not stay out of day to day operation. Easy job with average pay. Would recommend the job for part-time or college students to learn about business.

Bad management, inept leadership

I have worked for G4S on two separate occasions. 2007-2012 and recently. The G4S of old is no longer. What used to be a company that focused on providing outstanding security services to leading fortunate 500 companies has declined significantly. Human Resources at the local level was terrible this time around, schedule constantly changing, and management that are clueless or absentee all together. If you absolutely need a job that pays a little more than minimum wage, with terrible benefits and terrible inconsistency with your job and your hours worked each week then give it a try until you find something better.

Pros

Good co workers

Contras

Healthcare is terrible, toxic work environment, terrible management, blatant discrimination
Cultura laboral

Rotten people to work for!

I was hired as a Custom Protection Officer and after a year I placed into the Special Police Officer position.I was given certain duties and I carried them out to the best of my ability. After six years of devoted service and a poor management change I was targeted for doing the right thing. The management is controlled by the Raleigh office and is told what and when to do their jobs. I investigated the management and their practices for illegal searches and seizures. I even went to the corporate level of complaint but the corporate level from out of Jupiter, Florida covered up the improprieties.They do investigate their own but they do what they have too to keep that almighty contract. I do not recommend anyone being employed by this company. Benefits are few and far between. Things like insurance, retirement, sick time are non existent. On the other hand vacation time when you can take it is good. The pay and positions are based off of what the client dictates not what the company wants or thinks. In six years I received only one raise and that was when I was moved to the Special Police Officer position. Very poor hours, benefits, hours and training.

Rotten place to work!
Cultura laboral

Slow growth but good job

It was a good job but upward movement it slow or not even there. Paid time off is difficult to earn since you must work an entire year to earn 7 days of paid vacation. Also the job is built on a contracts made with the company you are providing a service for so if the company doesn't want the service you are out of a job.

Low Pay Poor Management

There are two main reasons why the turnover at this location and company are so high, and they are the poor management and the poor pay. The managers and leads refuse to see their flaws or face self evaluation. Coming in to work in a bad mood is the norm, taking frustration out on customers because you can't understand simple things or refuse to work with them is also normal. Definitely some what of a toxic environment.

Pros

Always hours to work

Contras

Terrible management, lack of communication/cooperation, short breaks, boring.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good company.

Good company to work for with management on site to address any issues on shift. Very demanding at times working with a lobby full of customers, and many Id's to make for them to allow access.

Pros

Decent pay.

12-hour shifts.

Security officer

While I only worked with G4S for a short time, I really enjoyed my work as a security officer. My post was at a community college which allowed me to meet and help alot of very interesting people

Very structured nuclear facility

Loved working here just poor leadership. comfortable peers, but the amount of work was under paid.

Pros

stable career

Contras

no benefits, poor choices of leadership
Cultura laboral

Job is good but management is not good

Very poor management! The pay is good, benefits are very poor, advancement chances are pretty good.
  • Empresas