logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Washington, DC

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 82 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.389 evaluaciones

Leadership could be better

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
They rely a lot more on education than experience when promoting people, and this means dealing with college kids who have never held a gun before or had any other kind of training.

Pros

good benefits

Contras

a lot of click behavior due to the young kid demographic

Great company

I didn’t have any bad experiences. They did help me get armed in different states I got to travel with the company. I got promoted and their training is amazing
Cultura laboral

Terrible job with no decent benefits

The supervisors are usually out of the loop for majority of things such as delays or banks closing early. Only way that they know of a closing if we tell them while at work, they don’t give your schedule usually til Sunday at night. No type of advancement in the ranks whatsoever

Good place decent

Good We ask today for you to give us clarity. When our world feels noisy and confusing, bring us your peace. When chaos surrounds us, be our center. When our mind is consumed with every worry, lead us to your still waters.
Cultura laboral

Great pay and awesome staff

You can make alot of money and it's fun. I enjoyed working for the company. I went through two childbirths during the 5 years and it wasn't a strain at all to keep my job. I enjoyed G4S and wouldn't mind working for the company again.

Pros

Specials

Contras

Some places are really far.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Productive fun to work there and room for advancement

I been with g4s for 4 years now love the pay and benefits the mangers in the beginning was hard and rude but I guess you have to earn your stripes with them but overall great place to work if you have prior security express

Pros

Pay and benefits

No yearly raise
Cultura laboral

Thieves of joy towards those in the field

I have worked with G4S for upwards of 6 years. Over my 6 years, I have seen the area home office change out employees multiple times just to receive the same poor results. Recently, in a very secretive and sneaky way, they pulled our pay after saying that they wouldn't and back-peddled when questioned about it. Your supervisors should never be paid less than officers and that is a no-brainer, but apparently not for G4S.

It's a good company

I will be honest to my job and work to my level best and improve the standard of the company,this includes looking for more clients all over the world.

Great environment

The company could do better with being totally honest and upfront with the new hires, about starting dates, training and pay..... Using outside security training is not a great idea.....

Stands out?

The only thing that stands out to me is the lack of caring for the people that put there boots on the ground for the company, the people in the office may be taken care of the the guards/ officers are not treated well. It’s like they don’t know the difference between some on there first job and someone with multiple years of experience in the profession.

Avoid

G4S is a greedy company who only cares about the clients who pay them. They continually talk down and disrespect their staff. Nowhere near enough time or staff to give proper breaks to go to the restroom. Only people who are cared for are the ones who lie and suck up to management.

Total Disorganization

This Company USA Operation is a Total Flop, Total Disorganization and is only good for the USA Headquarters in Jupiter Fl, if you have a position there, then you will be Okay. Any other locations you would be treated like the Slavery Culture that existed pre Civil War.

Great Place to Work

I enjoyed my time while working at Wackenhut Services Inc. Staff and management was great and the job was enjoyable. I was allowed to work independently on routine work assignments and was required to attend special meetings and security training session as required.

Bad bedbugs

This site have been having a bedbug problem for months now . It's so disgusting and they expect you to work where the bugs at . Like would y'all work at these sites ? NO ! So don't make nobody else . When you ask for a transfer , you have to be out of work until they find you something & that's if they ever find you something. Smh. They do interviews & being new people in without telling them they have bedbugs & it's a chance you can get bit or take them tibyiu house .

Just horrible

manager or supervisor

company supervisor or manager discriminated employees and specially area manager always she was made different other employees, some employees they work great and some are always 15-30 minutes late and she never touch them ...

Pros

nothing

lunch break

G4S Security

This company is good fro retirees as well as people that have prior Law Enforcement or high level Security experience. I would not suggest for a person new to the industry to apply to work for G4S Security.

Pros

Steady work

Poor management
Cultura laboral

Good

Great customer service always overtime. Great pay excellent training. G4s is a great place to work I love them. They are patient willing to train you at no cost

Love my job

Great job to have if you don't like working with people. I love everything about my job. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that after putting your all in for a case the grading system still grades you some trash.

Pros

Management is understanding

Far distances to drive
Cultura laboral

Not a good place to work

It’s a low paying job for all the stuff you have to put up with! No place for growth. Micro management the only thing that’s good with this company is you can get your security license!

Pros

You have a job

Work hard for nothing!

Professionalism is Great

I enjoyed working there. Great people. The top really took care of their people. I was issued some of the best equipment. The company really honor your previous work experience. Working with Wacken Hut. allowed me to live in a place I would have not normally go. The pay is great and the benefits were the best.

Pros

Great pay, Great benifits.

Profomance Base

work life

A day at work is what you make it and depend on the team of people you work with. Management is cool depending on you have and what sites they assign you to. the hardest part of the job is losing a site and you have to take a pay cut at another site.
  • Empresas