logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Tulare, CA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 5 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,407 evaluaciones

good place to start

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
good place to start, but be ready for changes monthly. steady work for those willing to show up. manageable for those with small family. lots of slow repetitive work.

Pros

great starting place

very slow advancement
Cultura laboral

Never strive to be anything more than a post watcher

Pay is ok but if you’re a supervisor you will be working a lot of overtime. You get fired for just about anything. You can be called in at anytime and if you are supervisor you are almost expected to come in. Started as a regular guard and quickly became a shift supervisor but little did I know that a target had been painted on my back. People lied and made up stories and got me fired but jokes on them it lead to a job where I make way more money. So overall not a great environment work/life balance is poor. Pay isn’t good but neither are the skill sets required to be a typical security officer. YMMV.

Pros

Easy work

Contras

Bad culture, back stabbers, always getting called in.
Cultura laboral

Very good staff at this site

Good co workers, excellent supervisors. Site is well maintained, have worked at other places , but we have a family type envirement here, they strive to work with our needs,

Scheduling

The company itself is great but it all depends where you are placed, Security is also just for someone that can sit and and not do anything except watch for long periods of time.

Very Poor Communication from Captain and Office Supervisior

I was hired for a part time job, on the Sixth day I was off. I left my house and upon returning I had two messages that were a bit Hostile from the Captain. When I returned her call, I had asked why she sounded mad. She said she wasn't mad, However she rushed right in with a new schedule for me. They had Thrown me into a supervisor job in another town without consulting me. The schedule ran 8 days, one of those days I was to work 8 hours then return 12 hours later. I protested to the schedule that 8 days was to much. They dared called the 12 hour break a day off. My first 5 days was at a Land o lakes facility. I can see G4S and Land o Lakes being sued by a G4S employee based on the set up and the way the Supervisor has to walk to each post (the complex is HUGE) two of those posts don't have Bathrooms Should a G4S employee have a Bathroom mishap, that is where I foresee a lawsuit. Due to me Filing Bankruptcy I could not take on a full time job due to a retirement income ( I was in the middle of the process and the fulltime job would make me earn to much) and they wouldn't let me stay in the part time job. So I had to quit. They held that against me!

Contras

Supervisors are only nice as long as you follow their commands, with no protests.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general