logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Tukwila, WA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 19 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones

Boring Security Job

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I liked working here. They have a strong emphasis on hiring veterans. When I first started working there all my managers were knowledgeable. The only drawback is unfulfilled promises of advancement and a good ol boy culture.

Pros

Good money to pretend your a statue all day

Contras

No advancement unless your the suck up type
Cultura laboral

trains and educates you on your job and duties very well and keeps everyone on there toes with new information sometimes giving you a choice on different jobs you can do
Cultura laboral

This job is really easy and a great ckmpany

Thia is like any security job, do your duties as of daily check ups, writing down your day as of what went on today on the field, and basically make people feel safe.

Just a Job

Very high rate of turnover due to no resignations, no shows, and terminations. This was 4 years ago, it could be different now. The customer is your boss. Very difficult to correct payroll errors with and the payroll department seemed to have frequent turnover.

Pros

A good place to learn basic security.

Contras

Benefits were minimal and expensive.

Prejudicial

In the year and a half I was with this company I worked 4 different sites, all due to contractual changes. The move to my final site caused me to loose the company provided weeks vacation, because there was a vacation allowance in the contract for that site. Unless you are prior military or Law enforcement, don't bother, there are very few opportunities for advancement, if any at all.

Pros

Steady work and paycheck

Contras

VERY PREJUDICIAL towards prior military/Law enforcement
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

G4s

There is little to no career advancement with the company. The pay in the company is very little i was told one pay for the site that i was going to and they ended up giving me something completely separate from what i was told and it was a lot less.

G4s

Checking the clients property and conducting patrols throughout to insure that there is no one trying to break in or cause damage or try to steal things.

Custom Protecton Flex Officer Review

Worked at several different locations and did different types of security whether armed or unarmed. Can be a lot of standing during work day. Hardest part of job is doing it correctly. If people do not act by standard operating procedures then it can cause a lot of problems. I personally liked my management team because they listen and understand that things can happen whether it is medical issues and so forth. They will make sure that the employee is taken care of.

Communication
Cultura laboral

Good

It's a good company they believe in second chances and treat others with the same respect that people show them they do CPR and Armed guard certification.
Cultura laboral

good security job with great people

Great company and atmosphere but the pay is a little on the low side for location. Great benefits offered by the company. A lot of good stand up people.

good company

Good company but at times you get what you pay for. Working for G4S I was able to move up quickly but others were not as fortunate based on positions available. Also you get what you pay for meaning if you pay people a low rate you are going to get a low rate quality of work from an employee so they failed to meet there.

Pros

Career Progression and challenging

poor pay

Great for Contracrors

If you enjoy work as a contractor in the security field, G4S is an ideal company to work for. G4S regional office management are informational.

Protect, observe and report

neutral paced days, cutting patrol, camera and alarm tickets including audits. Site screening. Team oriented co-workers. Long slow days and clean organized environment

Pros

Not a physical job, excessive computer use

Contras

Not a physical job, days can be very slow

Good Stepping Stone:

It is a good job for a stepping stone, management is difficult to work with, and promotional opportunities are hard to come by. I worked for a good client site, and the commute was easy. The staff and co-works worked hard, but were underpaid. I enjoyed my work there.
Cultura laboral

The Company is good to work for.

For the most part we all worked well as a team. helping each other to get the job done as needed and covering shifts when someone could not work for some personal reason. Helping each other creates a pleasant work environment. I am thankful to the manager for keeping me with a job as they were able for 14 years.

It's Alright

Honestly, this job was supposed to be simple...but it was more complicated than expected. The management made it a little difficult, while the paperwork was nonstop. A typical day consisted of redoing a significant amount of paperwork and babysitting adults.

Pros

Great people, basic job and simple schedule.

Contras

Benefits, wages and time off.

Security

Great Company. I worked 12 hours shifts. My co workers were friendly. the hardest part of the job was staying busy. The most enjoyable part of the job was being in a vehicle for 12 hours

Dante

just sit around and secure buildings all day the cow workers were alright the hardest part was standing all day

Great work place

Start my day typically pretty early with great co-workers and great management.
  • Empresas