G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Toledo, OH

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 25 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.287 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Work is quite boring depending on your site. There is a major shortage of employees, so expect a lot of expected overtime. Management in Okay, but they have a had time getting new employees.
Cultura laboral
Over all a great place to work. Good advancement for those that put in the effort. Managers expect you to work which shouldn't be surprising since its a job and there is nothing about a "Free Paycheck" when you sign on. A lot of my co-workers seem to think that is the case and do as little as possible, however managers and supervisors stay on top of it. I get annual performance reviews and the pay while it isn't great, isn't bad either.
Cultura laboral
G4S, is an excellent security firm, a good majority, of the leadership is excellent. Great work environment. I worked for them, over ten years. My co-workers, were great to work with.
Cultura laboral
There are several locations of jobs to put you in. If you are not comfortable at one location they will try to put you somewhere else that may work better for you.
Cultura laboral
I like working for the company and I like my co workers and supervisors are East to get a long with. It’s not too hard and the rounds are easy. I’ll recommend this to anyone.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Satisfactory work environment . Must be able adjust to changing work schedules and various hours . Also have to maintain being flexible depending on the needs of the company.
Cultura laboral
It was a fast pace job at times . Most of the time you inspected the fire equipment and fire systems . Then there would be a fire, medical or a security call . At which time you would stop what your doing and take care of the situation at hand .
Cultura laboral
They hooked me up with a few different sites all of witch were really good come think about it. You need work they will find you it. Decent pay. Decent people.
Cultura laboral
dont expect much they love keeping you down. I left for more money and a better opportunity. watch out for management they love playing favorites as well.
Cultura laboral
I would not recommend this job to anyone. They typically are under staffed so Officers are force to work 12 to 16 hour shift. And if the your relief calls off then you are most likely working 22 hours straight. Not to mention most accounts don't offer health insurance packages so you go with out insurance or spend a whole pay check on insurance. They don't care about your personal life, just want a warm body to fill a shift. Also, if you are an armed officer you will pay for fire arm class/qualification and anything else like a TWIC.
Everything about the job
Cultura laboral
Individual Site Supervisors are generally caring and professional, striving to build a team environment. Mandatory overtime happens, but infrequently. Upper management is less caring, not so good at fostering a team environment, pay could always be better!
Pros
Fair pay, caring supervisors, team environment
Contras
Mandatory overtime, upper management standoffish
Cultura laboral
Steer clear of this company. It is the worst job I have ever held. No chance for advancement. Management is very lazy and retaliation will happen at a job site if you or someone you are close with complains to your regional office. No paid time off for full time or part time workers.
Pros
Holiday Pay
Racist managers, low pay
Cultura laboral
i liked working for G4S. There was a lot of opportunity for you to move upward in the company. The employees are very nice and friendly. I would recommend working here.
Cultura laboral
This is a great place to work its fast paced and fun. These are friendly environments to work in, there’s opportunity for advancement within the company.
Cultura laboral
Employment at G4S can be slow or fast pace depending on how you contribute yourself to your site. Some site only require very little and others will require much of you. It all depends on the person you are compared to your job site and duties.
Cultura laboral
I worked for this company for over 2 years. At first, it was ideal. When the office would call me I wouldn't hesitate to work anywhere they needed me, anytime. After I started school, I explained I wouldn't be able to work more than my scheduled 40 hours a week and they continued to blow my phone up all the time, then give me a hard time when I would have to say no. I went to a funeral one day and they spend the entire day calling my phone to get me to go to work for them at a site I wasn't even assigned to, all while accusing me of "dodging" their phone calls. Luckily, I was able to quit before they had the chance to terminate me for "insubordination". The worst part is they didn't tell me I was fired until the following week, and by then I had a pretty good idea of what was going on and quit before they could fire me.
Cultura laboral
My site placement was a third shift empty factory building that I had to make hourly walk arounds to be sure it was locked and secured. On the occasion of filling in on other shifts I would have to check individuals in and out that were looking to purchase the building. When the building was finally purchased security was no longer required and there were no job placements within my area so I was laid off with no call back
Pros
being able to read or study in between rounds
the hours
Cultura laboral
With Value Point solutions, warehousing explains itself. You put product where it's supposed to go and wait for orders to ship it out. Management is the only issue when it comes to the workplace
Cultura laboral
good place to work the management people were very friendly. Some of the sites they send you on were o.k.Some of them were not the hardest part of the job was trying to get in contact with management.
Cultura laboral
You get all the hours you want. No room for advancement. Bad pay. Not enough people to cover shifts so you work overtime. Management is unorganized. Will not call you back right away. Too much drama. Terrible training. Don't care about employees safety. Do things that don't make sense. Would not recommend unless desperate.
Cultura laboral
A typical day at G4S it all depend on the post and area you work at. What you learn at G4S depend on what you do. Management is very helpful. The hardest part of G4S it all depend on the post and area you work at. G4S has variety of opportunities beside of being a security officer, if you applied yourself.