G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Seattle, WA

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 19 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.292 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Pretty good security company, great flexibility such as if you need a day off for something. Pay is above average so thats great! Really dont have any major complaints.
Pros
Flexibility for emergencies, pay, staff.
Contras
Medical benifits are really expensive and good or cheap but really bad.
Cultura laboral
Some management is better than others just gotta be under the right one. Turnover rate is high but if you have a vehicle and can do flex it's a pretty decent job if you qualify to be a customs protection officer. Reasonable pay if you have that position. Work life balance will depend on your ability to manage your time properly between shifts. Best advice is to keep good communication with your management. The only complaint I have is that the health insurance even the best most expensive one they offer isn't very good.
Pros
Decent pay
Health insurance is lacking
Cultura laboral
Quite possibly the most inept of security company management teams. More worried about covering their own back sides than actually doing the right thing. They offer no training for positions that need it, pass people through the initial stages without properly background checks, which does not do anyone any favors, and refuses to hold those who need to be accountable for their actions, thus allowing bad behavior to continue.
Pros
Cannot think of a single pro to this company.
Management is horrible.
Cultura laboral
Fantastic experience and very rewarding. I enjoyed my time at G4S and I learned a lot. The experience was good because I learned a lot and the management team was very helpful.
Cultura laboral
This company really accommodates its emoloyees the hours are flexible and management really helped me to complete my tasks and the people I worked for were excellent
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
You pretty much stand in one spot for 8 hours a day so days tend to be long. You are there to be a deterrent from anybody robbing the bank so make sure you show up on time in the right uniform.
Cultura laboral
G4S secure solution I love the company but most the time they are not take care for the employee and also the payment is not fair also they don’t over control on their supervisors not all but there some bade supervisors not respect their officers they feel superiority this doesn’t much for 21st century .
Cultura laboral
Very good place to work. Very good management and education program. Very well organized and good training as well. The schedule is a stable of the most of the time. Very helpful management! I really recommend this company!
Cultura laboral
Management had me driving over an hour away, and refused to change my site for over a year. If you let them, they will have you working insane hours at faraway sites with no compensation for gas or food. Even as a custom Protection Officer, I still only ever earned minimum wage.
Cultura laboral
Just like any security firm sometimes they all have their problems however G4S is a company that seems to strive on bringing out the best in all of their new and Veteran officers.
Cultura laboral
I do enjoy working for G4S, but it's actually a lonely job because I work alone at a site that is very quite, especially working the night shift is so boring that you come into a realization that there's more to life than just observing and reporting.
Pros
It's very relaxing
Contras
You are working alone at a site, which makes it very lonely
Cultura laboral
A lot of career advancement here and it's so well organized. They provide a lot of over time and great training you need for your role. Great place to work for.
Pros
Advancement opportunities
Uniform are uncomfortable
Cultura laboral
Working for this company does not require much thought. Must be able to stand for long periods of time. You get really bored easily. The point is to be a deterrent to those who would start trouble.
Pros
Dont need much experience
Contras
much be able to stand for long periods
Cultura laboral
My review of G4S: My supervisors have shaped me to be the professional security guard I am today. The purpose is to be open to grow with the company.
Pros
Great post
Cultura laboral
Pretty Decent company to work for. The pay isn't the greatest, but they work well with your school schedule. Typical Day consists of just keeping an eye out for things out of the ordinary. Good Management in this area. It would be perfect if they pay was better.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Low Base Pay
Cultura laboral
I was in three different positions due to the clients. Even though I was released from one position or another, there was always another opportunity to work security with the same paycheck and the same hours. The job security was the best part for a family man. The Employers always had my back as long as they understood that I wasn't doing anything wrong.
Cultura laboral
Being an at will hire state when some serious issues with other employees arise that would normally in a work environment result in termination the company is notorious to keep on staff members because of who they know even when they are incompetent. For Students: If you value your education DO NOT APPLY. They claim flexibility but are indeed not that.
Pros
Competitive pay, guaranteed hours, overtime, job security if you have true performing qualities.
Contras
inflexible, broken promises from the start, hard to talk to leadership.
Cultura laboral
Patrol client properties, train new officers arriving on to the post, access control maintained to deter unauthorized access to client facilities, write detailed reports of activities and incidents perform disciplinary actions for officer infractions, set schedules for the officer’s on my shift. Train officers on bio hazard safety per client post orders.
Cultura laboral
A lineage of service and excellence, serving the security industry from NASA to Bank of America