logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en San Francisco Bay Area, CA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 9 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,405 evaluaciones

G4S is a great place to work but a bad company to work for

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
This company has great field level people but is managed by jerks and brown noses. There is little job security as you can be tossed off a site for nothing and management will outright tell you that you are replaceable.

Supportive

Supportive company, will work with you to get promoted if you put the work in. Overhead staff is friendly. Better ran and more organized that most other security companies.

It’s a job.

It’s a stepping stone to other things. Have a plan. Then use the job to accomplish your goals. Make the best of it. You’ll be fine. What more can I say?

Pros

It’s a paycheck.

No room for advancement.

Work from home

Because of the nature of the work being completed, this position had employees working from home day to day. This opportunity allowed flexibility with completing investigations to accommodate clients.

Grossy underbidding sites

This company is like all the others. They grossly underbid their sites and the employees lose all the way around. Most of the time you can't even get a manager to listen to anything you are trying to tell them.

Pros

it a job not an adventure

Contras

They don't care the least bit about you
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

fast paced lots of work

LOts of work in the insurance investigation field. Sometimes over-demanding case managers, but overall, the case managers were good to work for. I learned how to conduct subrosa interviews. I worked for three managers while employed for G4S. Each manager was accessible and helpful.

overworked underpaid

Good place to get foot in the door in this type of industry, over worked, under paid.. worked 28 days a months with four days off.. low pay and put tons of miles on personal vehicle..

Pros

Work on your own out and about

Low pay, Tons of miles on car 28 day work months

Medeocrity is key

I was a site manager for over a year with a high profile client, and sacrificed a lot of time and energy to ensure successful security operations. I received little operational assistance from my branch office, and not much support when it came to sticking up for my staff against an indecisive and overbearing client. As a site manager I made a lot of money and worked very hard, but at the end of the day, the company will always look out for itself and let you crash and burn if necessary.
Cultura laboral

This occupation could be alot better

Management lacks when comes to communication, the scheduling, and training are not the best on site. I rarely see any co-workers. The hardest part about this job is dealing with knowing the placement of my next assignment if any is given, or I may need to contact a supervisor to find out if I'm working.

Pros

Having employment.

A lack of communications