logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en San Francisco, CA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 51 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones

Buena empresa

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Buena empresa, un excelente personal de re ursos humanos.
Cultura laboral

Didn’t work there for long

I didn’t work there for long but it was drama free really. The manager is just mad and have an attitude most of the time. Keep in mind that this job is really boring if your a person that has to be doing something to keep you entertained. You will be sitting there staring at the walls most of the time cause you can’t be on your phone.

Pros

Pay

Boring
Cultura laboral

There is nothing bad to say about G4S this company is one of the best security company I have worked with

Worked for 2 years and then left G4S because of some family issue I had on that time over all G4S is one of the best security companies I have ever worked with
Cultura laboral

Great atmosphere and good people to help explain and help You with just about anything.

Great place to start your security career and move up.Great benefits and flexible with schedules. Awesome Human Resources department. Great client to security relationships.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Not every job is a union job

Employee Environment Friendly

Working with such a great team, great bond and trust with management and they are really eager to help each individual succeed in their positions with clients
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

G4S in San Francisco

I'm a guy who heard a lot of great things about G4S for my friends but the site in San Francisco sucks and so does the staff I hope that the corporate office get a hold to this because we are trying to get a job why does IT staff in San Francisco act like they're don't want to help you is not so much as a rude they act like they just don't care and a lady who answers the phone I guess in receptionist is just the same awewell when you're calling for information

Pros

Great pay

San Francisco office sucks

Pretty decent company

From my personal experience, there was plenty of work to be had, and working at various locations kept things interesting, and never the same. Being a security job, I had to sometimes get physical with people, and the other security guards I was working with always had my back. My coworkers were always reliable.

Hours are great

I like that my hours starts early evening and work until almost 12 midnight. And my days off are Friday and Saturday which gives me sometime to be with my family.

Pros

I like that I Drive around checking banks within my area

Contras

It is difficult to get time off.
Cultura laboral

Horrendous working conditions and field management.

Office staff is helpful, but that's where it ends. Day-to-day supervisors are all but worthless. The "company culture" is non-existent. Show up to your site, work alone or with 1-5 other people, usually not together. Go home when you're done. Attend a bi-monthly "training session" where a bunch of dudes (the company employs so few women in the field that it's not really a consideration) gripe about minor annoyances.

Pros

wages

everything else
Cultura laboral

Busy job sites and many shifts to choose from

Company serious minded about employees doing a good job for the client. Many job sites and shifts to chose from. Working security can be a thankless job, but can also be very rewarding with the right attitude, and mindset.
Cultura laboral

Make sure the leaders is fair

Please investigated before assuming your subordinates is correctly judging another. That is why no one currently wanted to work with G4S SF. Favoritism kills in a work environment.
Cultura laboral

G4S doesn’t care about their employees.

I was a flex/on call guard for g4s for almost 2 years. I had to confront them about getting paid the wrong wages every week. They only called me for grave shifts and when someone called off. They had me travel all over the Bay Area on limited rest and didn’t pay the incentives that were promised to me. I had about 3 different account managers due to them quitting or getting fired. They are a joke and I couldn’t tell you what they look like because I’ve never seen them in the field. Guards pretty much do whatever they want on day shift because they only send out supervisors on the grave shift. I wouldn’t recommend working for this company they cut corners at every turn. It’s not worth the headache.

Excellent Opportunities

I do not have anything else to comment or say about my experience except that the officers and staff were very professional and I learned a lot from each of my team members.
Cultura laboral

this job is a job to hold until you figure out what you really want to do in life.

working for g4s you can really feel the distant between officer and management, I felf left on a island while working my post only being acknowledge if they were notified about an big issue, I wasn't happy about my job but the hours and money is there.

Security Officer

Not the worst but not the best either. Management has no clue how to manage sites. Not a place to make a career due to their awful benefits. Just use this company to gain experience nothing more.

Great Opportunity

Great opportunity to work with the support of management. Investigators work independently, but maintained professional standards. The company appeared to be strong overall.

Benefits have been good

I'm happy with the g4s 401k but would like a matching of my money investing in the company's stock choices.perks and discounts office through G4S has been appreciated.

Poor company

The company in San Francisco is poor. The supervisors and managers are very rude, disrespectful and will cover for one another when they suspend and or fire and employee. When a supervisor is in the wrong they will over look it but down put and treat the employees bad. The account manager at trinity named Justin Lee should have been fired but they allow him to be disrespectful, rude, inappropriate, intimidating and very unprofessional. He lies and get away with everything. This company doesn’t care about the employees they rather ignore them and fire them with no true explanation or true reasons worth being fired!
Cultura laboral

i work as bank protection officer

I work with g4s for like 5 years and its nice job good company and good workers and supervisor good pay good benefits they always try to keep the location of job close to your resident location

Pros

nice job

good worker

All in all

G4S does an excellent job in hiring, training and managing workers for their services. BUt more so is the flexibility they provide in offering a diverse career service opportunities.

Pros

Take care of their own!

Contras

Could prop up their rates.

Good company

I like this job . Very good company. I m looking a better job .g4s is better than other security companies. I have to buy home so I looking better job .

• Empresas